Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY BAND OF OUTSIDERS" (October 31, 2023)

0-8.jpeg

Juan Galeano [bass], Brendan Buckley [drums], Jesse Tobias [guitars], Camila Grey [keyboards], Carmen Vandenberg [guitars], Morrissey [vocals].

Photo by Ryan Lowry, Harlem NYC, October 2023.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does almost everyone on solo hate Jesse? He's not the GREATEST guitarist Moz has ever had but he's a very good songwriter and I've not seen or heard of anything particularly terrible that he's done.
He’s actually a horrible songwriter and his rendition of old Morrissey and Smiths songs are horrible sounding.

They look like the new diverse cast of a lame CW Gothic tv show.

I hope a lot more photos were taken that could be used for two albums we'll never see.

Is that a crayon you scribble all over your scalp?
If his ability to DIY hairdress matches his guitar skill it'll need to be exactly that!

Does anybody know when they were born?
January 6, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1985, - Camila.
She appears to have several dates of birth. Wiki says 1981, but cites IMDB as the source (which has 1979). There are other dates - not an exhaustive list.
The most repeated source appears to be 1979.

September ?, 1991 - Carmen.
Source: Companies House.
FWD.

I hope a lot more photos were taken that could be used for two albums we'll never see.

Is that a crayon you scribble all over your scalp?

Actually, it's hair dye! :D

They've got this one type that you shampoo in each time you wash your hair, and it just gets darker over time. That one is hard to find, probably because it's such a cool product. The standard Just For Men is basically typical hair dye, but it doesn't irritate your scalp.

January 6, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1985, - Camila.
She appears to have several dates of birth. Wiki says 1981, but cites IMDB as the source (which has 1979). There are other dates - not an exhaustive list.
The most repeated source appears to be 1979.

September ?, 1991 - Carmen.
Source: Companies House.
FWD.

What!? Carmen looks like she's nearing 50.

I think we could safely assume Alain & band will put on fun shows. But people will be disappointed if they go thinking that it’ll be as great as the shows Morrissey puts on. It of course would be the wrong way to approach Alain’s shows, and besides a few of Alain’s solo songs, it would be better to approach them as one would go to a Morrissey tribute act, which in its own way could be a really good time.
Tribute act? Alain wrote those songs.

Actually, it's hair dye! :D

They've got this one type that you shampoo in each time you wash your hair, and it just gets darker over time. That one is hard to find, probably because it's such a cool product. The standard Just For Men is basically typical hair dye, but it doesn't irritate your scalp.
I can't help but wonder about the type of atrocities that could occur if a woman used Just For Men. Might she grow the horn of a unicorn or the horns of the devil? Pointed elfin ears perhaps?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom