Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY DOING NOTHING 12 JANUARY 2024, PARIS" (January 14, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-doing-nothing

Fairly sure that’s a pen, not a vape.

full

full

full

photographs by Rudolph Vaselino.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got it in his mouth in two of the photos. It has to be a vape unless he's trolling.

I absolutely despise it when he wears caps. Hideous. I guess it's primarily used to obscure his face but it is still awful. God love him.

The gay pun used as a pseudonym for Damon makes me believe that they are together more than I already did.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but he def vapes. It's not a pen. He's not posing. It's not a well known fact but a fact nonetheless that Moz is a regular vaper. I've literally seen him do a hit on stage lol. at cruel world fest he does it at 45:19.

I have been in the front row to lots of his gigs over the years and never seen him vape on stage. Weird that he did it so openly there but never seems to at any other gig. It seems he's taken it up recently, either that or he's hidden it well for a long time. He didn't do it at any of the 2022 or 2023 UK gigs.

I've never smoked or vaped so I don't know how it works when you need a hit. It's obviously an addiction so I would've assumed you would see him doing it more on stage. Unless it's a casual thing but I don't really believe you can be a casual smoker unless it's only when you have a shandy, etc.

I have been in the front row to lots of his gigs over the years and never seen him vape on stage. Weird that he did it so openly there but never seems to at any other gig.

I've never smoked or vaped so I don't know how it works when you need a hit. It's obviously an addiction so I would've assumed you would see him doing it more on stage. Unless it's a casual thing but I don't really believe you can be a casual smoker unless it's only when you have a shandy, etc.

I've seen it before - someone said they thought it was a medical thing. I can't remember what. It could be a vape though.

I've seen it before - someone said they thought it was a medical thing. I can't remember what. It could be a vape though.
Interesting. So he's done it more than once in plain sight and now these photos. I cannot imagine someone standing for a photograph with a Sharpie in their mouth. That's kinda ridiculous. I guess this is confirmation that he vapes.

I mean, it could be. I have never really seen a medical device that you suck that looks like that, though. I think it's highly likely it's a vape.

I have been in the front row to lots of his gigs over the years and never seen him vape on stage. Weird that he did it so openly there but never seems to at any other gig. It seems he's taken it up recently, either that or he's hidden it well for a long time. He didn't do it at any of the 2022 or 2023 UK gigs.

There's likely a lot we don't know about him that he'll never reveal to his fans. For instance, he owns a smartphone and sends texts to his friends despite telling everyone he "doesn't use the internet."

But it's not a big deal. He's not some mythological figure even though he might wanna be seen that way. At the end of the day, he's just a human being like everyone else.

I remember at the Edmonton show in 2019 he told the audience: "Your job in life is to smoke weed, get stoned, and stop watching the news..."

For all we know, Morrissey's a stoner as well.

(At least he doesn't smoke cigs.)

Last edited:
Interesting. So he's done it more than once in plain sight and now these photos. I cannot imagine someone standing for a photograph with a Sharpie in their mouth. That's kinda ridiculous. I guess this is confirmation that he vapes.

I mean, it could be. I have never really seen a medical device that you suck that looks like that, though. I think it's highly likely it's a vape.
What flavours do we think he smokes?
Cotton candy? Rasberry Cherry ice?

IMG_5277.jpeg

What flavours do we think he smokes?
Cotton candy? Rasberry Cherry ice?

View attachment 100495
It's an interesting question, I have no idea about flavours because I have never had anything to do with vaping but I know you can get practically any flavour now.

Why is it Fry Chicken and not Fried Chicken? That's weird.

Vaping is not going to help his Barrett's one bit.

The disposable ones are normally coloured based on the flavour.
So if it’s red I’m guessing either red apple, watermelon or strawberry.

When I walk into my local Sainsbury’s they practically have them ready before I get to the till.

What I actually really like about these pictures is that they aren't perfect, like he has his eyes closed accidentally in one of the shots and wears his "bad hair day" cap and the comfy shoes.It looks Iike he's just been out with Damon and they just took a few snaps like you would do being out with a/your friend. These pictures never come out perfect and they shouldn't. I'm surprised that he posted them, because considering the above that's a fairly private insight for his standard, together with the pun name and all. I absolutely prefer it to the posed ones and the crooner look.

He's clearly trying to decide if he should cancel the Quarry gigs now or 15mins before show time!

He looks like he is finally realizing that his current band is the worst line up in his 40+ year career.
In the 3rd photo its like he is trying to remember Johnny's or at the very least Alain's phone number!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom