Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY DOING NOTHING 12 JANUARY 2024, PARIS" (January 14, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-doing-nothing

Fairly sure that’s a pen, not a vape.

full

full

full

photographs by Rudolph Vaselino.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone is expecting him to wear skinny jeans, just clothes that fit properly and don't look like they were rolled up in a ball before he put them on. There's no logical reason to wear those terrible flares, the tops of those will fit like any other jean, the leg is a real problem and I think he almost tripped on them on stage before, so if he wants a hip replacement, cool.
Amen brother! He used to wear perfect fitting Levis in the 90's. The brown Doc Martens from the '91 tour were sweet too. They looked good on him at age 32 and would look good on him at age 65.

Last edited:
Mozzy looking fire.. & smoking fire?! (I hope!) I laughed so hard at this series of photos and the post he made after this! So funny! He is a comedian, for real. His sense of humor is.. criminally vulgar. ✨
IMG_20240116_174659.jpg

Amen brother! He used to wear perfect fitting Levis in the 90's. The brown Doc Martins from the '91 tour were sweet too. They looked good on him at age 32 and would look good on him at age 65.
And while those six-eyed, padded-collared, greasy oxbloods are no longer available, Docs do come in a few other nice vegan options these days 😉

In New York or LA maybe not, but in Paris this works. He looks like a left bank ragamuffin who got his hands on a gentleman's coat and is determined to be seen in it.

Ah mozzy: sometimes I love you/ sometimes I hate you/ but when I hate you/ it's because I love you ❤️

There's likely a lot we don't know about him that he'll never reveal to his fans. For instance, he owns a smartphone and sends texts to his friends despite telling everyone he "doesn't use the internet."

But it's not a big deal. He's not some mythological figure even though he might wanna be seen that way. At the end of the day, he's just a human being like everyone else.

I remember at the Edmonton show in 2019 he told the audience: "Your job in life is to smoke weed, get stoned, and stop watching the news..."

For all we know, Morrissey's a stoner as well.

(At least he doesn't smoke cigs.)

He did use to smoke cigarettes though.

Back
Top Bottom