Morrissey Central "Mexico City" - dengue infection will take 2-3 weeks to clear; tour to resume in Florida (September 10, 2023)

Looks like he caught Dengue Fever - all shows cancelled until Florida on 7 October. All South American dates cancelled.

Morrissey’s arrival in Mexico City has resulted in a dengue infection. The virus will take 2-3 weeks to clear.

The tour is set to resume in Florida.

Morrissey has not ‘cancelled’ any shows, but the infection makes the immediate two weeks impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo.tambien estoy preocupada por Moz!! ,lo queremos realmente a éste eh!!!! Te mando saludos y ya veras que Moz no nos va a abandonar hay que esperar ,pero deben informar que está sucediendo con él,!!!!Como.te queremos algunos Moz!!!!!

Saludos a ti tambien, Lujan.

Nosotros, autenticos fans de Morrissey, nos preocupamos ante todo por su bienestar. El resto viene despues.

Ahora sabemos que veremos a Morrissey a principios de 2024. Me alegro por todos nosotros en Sudamerica.

Perdon por lo Portunhol.

Saludos a ti tambien, Lujan.

Nosotros, autenticos fans de Morrissey, nos preocupamos ante todo por su bienestar. El resto viene despues.

Ahora sabemos que veremos a Morrissey a principios de 2024. Me alegro por todos nosotros en Sudamerica.

Perdon por lo Portunhol.
Perfectamente escrito Moz Fan!!
Quisiera preguntarte como te enteraste de que Moz vendrá a principios de 2024.A mi hace 3 dias me mandaron mail de movistar arena y solamente me dijeron que en cuanto haya novedades ..me lo harían saber .Y despues nunca más me enviaron ningun correo ,y aqui alguien escribió lo mismo que vos decis ,que él viene en 2024 ,yo le pregunte pero ni bola ..osea ni me contesto..Cuando vea que escribe Crissti que es de Chile le voy a preguntar .y si nos preocupamos por él pero tiene que sacar algun comunicado con los arreglos que haya hecho para ver si coinciden con lo que se está diciendo..y para que sepamos si está bien.Este Moz tambien...es re colgado osea es re cerrado ...Gracias un beso te mando.

Perfectly written Moz Fan!!
I would like to ask you how you found out that Moz will come at the beginning of 2024. Three days ago they sent me an email from Movistar Arena and they only told me that as soon as there is news... they would let me know. ✂️... Snip... ✂️
See:
Post in thread '"Mexico City" - dengue infection will take 2-3 weeks to clear; tour to resume in Florida (September 10, 2023)' https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...rida-september-10-2023.151444/post-1987544971

Saludos a ti también, Luján.

Nosotros, auténticos fans de Morrissey, nos preocupamos ante todo por su bienestar. El resto viene despues.

Ahora sabemos que veremos a Morrissey a principios de 2024. Me alegra por todos nosotros en Sudamérica.

Perdón por lo Portunhol.
Aha recien vi el mensaje que les enviaron en Brasil ,no lo habia visto ,bueno uno de esos mails aun no llegó a Argentina .Dice que ira a Brasil el primer semestrebde 2024 osea entre enero y junio ...Bueno gracias de nuevo.:Cinco altos:

i have no idea how he manages to get tour insurance honestly. but "illness" as a reason for cancelation sees him get paid for the whole kit and caboodle whether he ever reschedules or not. frankly, i think he's a drunken grifter. he can't make money off record sales or get a label, but he can make money off fake touring. book dates, sell a bunch of tickets, claim illness and cancel, collect payment through insurance, repeat. he's been doing this for years.
Anyone here well-versed in showbiz and the industry to enlighten us on this? Is it feasible to really carry out such a scam? If so please elaborate.

Are the industry interested in him anymore and didn't he scam South America in 2013?

Oh, did he scam South America?

So, every venue is just like - aye, we'll get scammed again. It's been in the press. It's in the forums. No one is interested in him. But we'll book the f***er anyway. Who needs paid. It's not like venues go bust or anything. Bills pay themselves.

Oh, did he scam South America?

So, every venue is just like - aye, we'll get scammed again. It's been in the press. It's in the forums. No one is interested in him. But we'll book the f***er anyway. Who needs paid. It's not like venues go bust or anything. Bills pay themselves.

Well apparently he canceled some dates due to sickness and then went on the lash with Noel Gallagher.

Speaking to Radio X's Johnny Vaughan, he said: "I had a night out with Morrissey once in LA. It was one of the funniest nights I've ever had with anyone.

"He'd cancelled a load of gigs because he had pneumonia and I was out in LA with people who knew him and he texted me. He said. 'Bring your credit card.'

"And I get to this bar and he's sat there and I go, 'I thought you cancelled all the gigs [because of] pneumonia?' And he said: 'And yet here I am'."

Well apparently he canceled some dates due to sickness and then went on the lash with Noel Gallagher.

Speaking to Radio X's Johnny Vaughan, he said: "I had a night out with Morrissey once in LA. It was one of the funniest nights I've ever had with anyone.

"He'd cancelled a load of gigs because he had pneumonia and I was out in LA with people who knew him and he texted me. He said. 'Bring your credit card.'

"And I get to this bar and he's sat there and I go, 'I thought you cancelled all the gigs [because of] pneumonia?' And he said: 'And yet here I am'."

It's a funny anecdote on a radio show.

It's business, you don't hand in a sick note from your Mum.

I was just thinking that I bet the next photo we see of him will be in some expensive restaurant joined at the knee with Damon as always and looking as well as ever and those of us who have been worried will feel stupid yet again.
I don't feel stupid. I just made conclusions

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom