Morrissey Central Selection of new tour dates: Mexico, South America, USA (June 19, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

MEMPHIS TENNESSEE : Graceland
Morrissey in concert
OCTOBER 17, 2023 U.S.A.

unnamed.png

ARGENTINA / Morrissey 2023

September 23
BUENOS AIRES Movistar Arena

Mexico_Flag_Map.svg.png

MEXICO / Morrissey 2023

September 10
MEXICO CITY : Palacio de los Deportes (Sports Palace Arena)

brazil-flag-map.jpg

BRAZIL / Morrissey 2023

Wednesday September 27
SAO PAULO / Moviestar Arena Espaco Unimed (corrected June 20, 2023)

Saturday September 30
BRASILIA / Opera Hall

full

UPDATE June 20:

Harsh Truth posted:

Ticketmaster provides further details on the venues:

The NYC venue is The United Palace and it's not exactly central to anything.

Media mention:

Last edited:

Hi, is that really the site to purchase tickets for Nashville? Seems so bare bones. So does Belmont University sell tickets online directly from the venue? Thanks!!

Just got tickets for Orlando and St. Petersburg through the pre-sale. You had to be a "member" of some supporting group to get pre-sale tickets in Orlando, so I laid out $95 yesterday to join. Maybe that's why the tickets for that venue are not selling as quickly as other venues today.

https://nypost.com/article/morrissey-tour-2023-where-to-buy-tickets-schedule-dates/

https://whopam.com/vipology/?id=123189&category=classic-rock

Info should be accessible outside EU - https://www.caledonianrecord.com/fe...cle_ee979bbc-ad88-5d95-8dab-782e0b3eb0e6.html

https://www.nj.com/live-entertainment/2023/06/morrissey-tour-2023-dates-schedule-ticket-info.html

This is worth a look, right up to the minute details with presale codes and the full 2023 Moz tour schedule. From Zumic, described as '"the ultimate music news service" https://zumic.com/morrissey-extends-2023-tour-dates-ticket-presale-code-and-on-sale-info

Less than 2 weeks to go for the first show in Israel! :guitar:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to these dates. When great artists (from elsewhere) play in South America it can quickly become an epic social event!

To save a Ticketmaster visit:

OCT 08
Hollywood, FL
Hard Rock Live

OCT 10
St Petersburg, FL
Duke Energy Center for the Arts - Mahaffey Theater

OCT 14
Memphis, TN
Graceland Soundstage

OCT 15
Nashville, TN
The Fisher Center at Belmont University

OCT 18
Washington, DC
The Anthem

OCT 21, 22, 24, 25
New York, NY
United Palace
The Orlando gig tix is a mission

Is there any reason why there was no first or second row tickets available at 10AM Central for Nashville? The closest I could get was 3rd row Orchestra Center. Did they have a presale? Or have tickets available for students beforehand?

Is there any reason why there was no first or second row tickets available at 10AM Central for Nashville? The closest I could get was 3rd row Orchestra Center. Did they have a presale? Or have tickets available for students beforehand?
It was the same with all four of the New York City shows. I didn't notice any being sold at the pre-sale either.

Is there any reason why there was no first or second row tickets available at 10AM Central for Nashville? The closest I could get was 3rd row Orchestra Center. Did they have a presale? Or have tickets available for students beforehTheynand?
They were sold as Platinum on the pre sale.

I cannot believe I was able to score front row pit tickets at Fox Theater Atlanta. It took some persistence going back and forth between Platinum and regular during presale day before, ultimately finding it through Platinum. Here's to hoping everyone who wants to see him gets the best seats they possibly can. Can't wait until October. This is the first positive thing I've had to look forward to in years of debilitating depression. I have something to hope for.

Actually it is. George Washington bridge ( bus station) connects t. New Jersey also close by is the A train express or c. Local. Also 1 train. Takes you any where in the city Between walking distance.
I suppose you're right, but as someone who has travelled in for about 20 Morrissey shows in NYC over 25 years (and makes a weekend+ of it), this venue seems like in the middle of nowhere. I usually like to stay within walking distance of the venue (which for me can mean 2+ miles - I love being on foot).

No worries, though. I've figured out my plan. As you say, the A and the 1 are a quick transfer up/down to where I'll be staying near Washington Park.

The venue does look nice.

When I saw he was doing 4 nights in New York City, I was really hoping for Hammerstein. Such a fun run there in 2007. And then, in 2020, we all know what happened to the show scheduled there (and the Apollo).

Announcement of the concert on Argentine public television (?)

Morrissey Bogotá

Anyone have insight into Tuboleta ticket upload times? It’s 3:30 am Bogota time and the tickets still aren’t live…

¿Alguien tiene idea de los horarios de los boletos de Tuboleta? Son las 3:30 am hora de Bogotá y los boletos aún no están activos…

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom