Justin Hawkins YT: "The Rick Astley Interview" - Morrissey/Smiths mentions (January 29, 2024)

dont think anyone on here hates him,just dont think they like what he has done,doesnt bother me as i like the music M makes more than the smiths.
Just because we don't like Rick A doesn't mean we hate him, but I find his voice and music awful. Johnny M didn't like it when R A and company got together without consulting him, I give the right to Johnny. And Moz ended by thanking R Astley. That was awful. Sometimes Moz seems to go against Marr, that's wrong. When it comes to defending his old band, Morrissey has to be on Johnny's side. It really upset me when Moz thanked that ridiculous R A because he then made ugly comments about Moz.
Moz cabeza duraaaaa.!!!!!!

He looks for money and sings awful, I prefer Maldonado, the Mexican who imitates Moz, at least he's a superfan and needs the money. RAstley is a living... and then badmouths Morrissey

He looks for money and sings awful, I prefer Maldonado, the Mexican who imitates Moz, at least he's a superfan and needs the money. RAstley is a living... and then badmouths Morrissey

Why are you always saying he looks for money, the guys sold over 40 million albums and is a multi millionaire. If you don't like how he sings then don't f***ing listen to him.

Ultimately The Smiths were a pop band. And Rick Astley delivered a near perfect 9/10 gig at Manchester’s Albert Hall.

For the ‘purists’ who stayed away: you weren’t missed.

Ultimately The Smiths were a pop band. And Rick Astley delivered a near perfect 9/10 gig at Manchester’s Albert Hall.

For the ‘purists’ who stayed away: you weren’t missed.

Nor did they miss out.

people on here who werent born at the time of his big hit wont realise how much of a joke he was at the time,written by stock aitken watermen,these three men literally ruined music and the charts in britain with the biggest mound of dung ever to hit the charts.
its amazing that these two men love M but have never seen him live,justin hawkins is a big fan,watched many of his videos praising M.

Ah, that's what Stock, Aitken and Watermen means.
They got name checked in The Imperfect List, but I
never did know what it was.

Enough already...... ffs i hate Rick Astley, his music was f***ing shite and before this he was remembered mostly for being a meme
Agreed. I don't get this revisionist bullshit where we're supposed to consider this hack as a viable player in the music industry. He was and still is pure cringe.
Rick is in harmony with his environment, his status, his life and his career.
I have the feeling, that some people here hate him for that alone.
Why would anyone actually hate him? I think they just hate his music.

Ah, that's what Stock, Aitken and Watermen means.
They got name checked in The Imperfect List, but I
never did know what it was.

yip thats them turk,it was all dance music and pop,it was music to wipe your arse to.

Why are you always saying he looks for money, the guys sold over 40 million albums and is a multi millionaire. If you don't like how he sings then don't f***ing listen to him.
Obviously I don't hear it jamasss. And he's obviously looking for money and stinking at wanting to take Morrissey's place... People can have a lot of money and in many cases greed leads them to have more. Please!!! Only fools deny it. Because you think Marr didn't like him at all... Answer: They want the money and they don't even have the decency to tell me that they are going to use our material
VAMOOO!!!!!

Obviously I don't hear it jamasss. And he's obviously looking for money and stinking at wanting to take Morrissey's place... People can have a lot of money and in many cases greed leads them to have more. Please!!! Only fools deny it. Because you think Marr didn't like him at all... Answer: They want the money and they don't even have the decency to tell me that they are going to use our material
VAMOOO!!!!!
Yes he does stink

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom