Juan Galeano / Diamante Eléctrico: win Latin Grammy for best rock song (Nov 16, 2023)

Initial nomination reaction:

juangaleanotoro-20231111-0001.jpg

Another Latin Grammy nomination.

Good for him/them. It's rare there is good news on this site, and even if this isn't about M, it's nice to see success isn't eluding everyone. Awesome job, Juan!

On a personal note I don't own or listen to any "Grammy award winning" music. Is latin grammy award winning music just as poor an outfit as the original?
Do awards mean anything anymore?
The Oscars certainly don't, the Brits in the UK is awful, anything connected to MTV is useless, its just all the same people who dont really deserve anything dressing up like idiots trying to justify their existence.

The Oscars certainly don't, the Brits in the UK is awful, anything connected to MTV is useless, its just all the same people who dont really deserve anything dressing up like idiots trying to justify their existence.
They need too Scrap all awards show talentless people getting praise for crap.

If there is any talent out there that deserve it they get ignored for someone who is just incredibly annoying.

Awards shows mean nothing thing anymore.

Do awards mean anything any more? DO AWARDS MEAN ANYTHING ANY MORE? Of course they do! There were eight winners in my bairn's egg and spoon race at the end of term games, each getting an award. Try telling her they mean nothing!!!

Do awards mean anything any more? DO AWARDS MEAN ANYTHING ANY MORE? Of course they do! There were eight winners in my bairn's egg and spoon race at the end of term games, each getting an award. Try telling her they mean nothing!!!
🤣 I take it all back, now thats how you do awards

that cat should be in stephen kings pet sematary,scary as fook.

‘Soy dulce para los mosquitos , salado para el amor …’

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: ?!

(with google translate help)

I'm sweet to mosquitoes Salty for love I wasn't born in Chapinero or Chapultepec But I grew up with the "Che"

With tiger's milk You can always see the stripes Tiger Fine & Hunter Tiger Sometimes cool, sometimes chimba Son of the Concrete Jungle

I grew up on tiger's milk I'm always on the lookout for a heart I grew up on tiger's milk I can't keep running away from love

Mother You won't run away from this one Dripping verses You're going to stay between my fangs Saying And so you can talk about me What I Missed That I just drank That I left a scar on you I've already experienced this I know I shouldn't have It's not personal, it's just the way I knew you were mine ever since I saw you

With tiger's milk You can always see the stripes Tiger Fine & Hunter Tiger Sometimes cool, sometimes chimba Son of the Concrete Jungle

I grew up on tiger's milk I'm always on the lookout for a heart I grew up on tiger's milk I can't keep running away from love.

grrrrr-oovy! ♨️

They never did. They're just wrap parties to celebrate their own narcissism. If we want to give out awards for songs I suggest we award trophies for the fastest song, fastest singing of a song, most lyrics in a song, etc...

I'll celebrate that.

Winning one of these ridiculous meaningless awards actually means that you suck. So congrats.

Back
Top Bottom