if you could touch one part of morrissey's body what would it be

His hair. I'd like to know the texture of that quiff...:p

When Morrissey did pick me up at the Barrowlands in Glasgow in 95, i felt this tremendous spark between us. I'm waiting for him to write his official biography and mention it, which he certainly WILL..:)

In all seriousness, i would stride manfully on to the stage, shake him firmly by the hand, and say "Thank you for the music. You have made me less miserable than i would have been without you. Please use my mouth as a c*nt!"

It's probably best if i avoid such a situation..:)

If I had been drinking water like I'm supposed to be, I would have just sprayed my monitor with it.

I would like to zerbert* his tummy.

That is all.

*zerbert
- creating a seal between a human mouth and flesh (commonly the stomach or arm) and then blowing, producing a fart-like sound.

Last edited:
Has to be the neck. He has a lovely neck.
But of course only if he agrees to it. I think it's horrible
when fans attack him without warning..
Touching is only nice when it's agreed upon.

*zerbert
- creating a seal between a human mouth and flesh (commonly the stomach or arm) and then blowing, producing a fart-like sound.

so that's what that is called! I do that in public bathrooms sometimes just to make myself laugh when people think it's real.

I am fascinated to know how the left nipple differs from his right nipple?

Maybe a hair or two..:)

the left nipple in cause of the heart side;)
oh..i didn't count his hairs, yet..still starting:eek::D

I would touch his shoulders/back to hug him; maybe he would reciprocate somewhat!;)
Or I would kiss his cheek - that way I could also feel his tongue as he rolls it along the inside of said cheek in embarrassment.;)

I'd touch his upper arm with my elbow.

for this thread i will say chest
but if I'm honest i would love to get my hands on his co*k :D

I thought that was the whole point of this thread, to say that ;)

Anyway... Hmm, *looks for a body part that cannot be sexually misconstrued*, probably my hand against his voicebox (NOT inside, keep it external) as he sings "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" live for a non-existent (and unlikely to happen) 2nd time.

pinhn0.jpg

If I had been drinking water like I'm supposed to be, I would have just sprayed my monitor with it.

I would like to zerbert* his tummy.

That is all.

*zerbert

A fart-like sound? That's really sick! People are entitled to come onto this Forum without being subjected to your sick mind! You should have a serious word with yourself young lady..:)

the left nipple in cause of the heart side;)
oh..i didn't count his hairs, yet..still starting:eek::D

I think that is a really nice thing to say. Your mind obviously lives on a much higher plane than mine..:)

Back
Top Bottom