If you could be Morrissey for one day...

Hmm..this thread has got me thinking..I wonder if this actually happens..like, everyday, a new Morrissey fan wakes up to find that they are Morrissey for the day. Like a freaky friday kinda deal. Except that incessant greed takes over and rather than doing all these things that we're all listing that would interest other Moz fans, each individual person is instilled with a sense of duty that keeps Moz on the straightened narrow -- of course, other than some certain flaws such as when a mental fan/Moz approves an outrageously ugly font to appear on the cover of a certain new album...:D Food for thought.

I'd admire my handsome self in the mirror,perfecting the quiff.Then I'd phone up the delectable Hellie and invite myself over for her yummy egg and spinach pie.Yum on both counts.:guitar:

Would Morrissey in turn be forced to live my sad life for a day, or would he just go to some pleasant ether-space for awhile?

Would Morrissey in turn be forced to live my sad life for a day, or would he just go to some pleasant ether-space for awhile?

He definately should have to live a day in our lives too! I can already see him trying to do my job ;) I work as a personal assistant for lawyers haha he would probably say "Lawyer=liar" ;) I would so loose my job

I'd break into MTVs studios, pull a gun and force the VJ's to play Smiths videos all day long. :guitar:

I'd go horseback riding with troubleluvsme.
We'd probably spend the day making out in the meadow and then in the hayloft.

But, at the end of the day, I'd run off with the stable boy while trubz was putting the horses away. :D

On 2nd thought (or after a bottle of chianti), I'd like to change my answer to:

Kicking Mike Joyce's arse in a steel cage death match.

i`d tour mexico.....of course and spend the whole day naked looking at my perfect body :D

Tags
not straightened narrow straight and narrow
Back
Top Bottom