if you could change ONE thing about morrissey..........

I'm torn between getting him to write more books and getting him to move back to London so I had more chance of bumping into him out and about.

Neither would ever happen though so it's a moot point really.

I can't choose between these 3:

Write more prose (the response to the NME article was priceless);

Play fewer dates (so less chance of exhaustion>illness>cancellation>disappointment);

Reserve his political comments for concerts rather than interviews (although we here know what he means, he does have a wilful, almost Tourette's-like ability to shoot himself the foot in interviews);

:)

I would have him let me direct him for three months ( at least ) off in someplace no one can find unless we both want them to. Of course he could bail out at anytime, but ideally he wouldn't for those months. I'd have him eat raw vegan fare for a while, then have him fast, for about a month, just on water, and there would be tending to some fruit trees, learning to garden and maybe we could both learn about making yarn and fabric, and solar power generators...I would reserve the right to bail too but would rather the ideal dream vacation.

I would have him let me direct him for three months ( at least ) off in someplace no one can find unless we both want them to. Of course he could bail out at anytime, but ideally he wouldn't for those months. I'd have him eat raw vegan fare for a while, then have him fast, for about a month, just on water, and there would be tending to some fruit trees, learning to garden and maybe we could both learn about making yarn and fabric, and solar power generators...I would reserve the right to bail too but would rather the ideal dream vacation.

Wow Could I go Too!!
Sounds Fabulous..and so hmm romantic...lol
Hi Red!
I just had to let you know I red this:) I hope you had a great weekend..
Hugs!
Tu Amiga
Marisela:guitar:

Hehehe. You would have to agree to let me direct you too. My way or the highway heheh.

Oh you're playing guitar for me hehe:D
Ooh you're seductive>:|
>;}

I'm just trying to imagine Morrissey working the fields in unironed clothing and I can't picture it.

I'd change his address to my house...

" There's a wildman, in my head. There's a wildman in my head, and I'm, not sorry for..." ...the things I wore?

The thought of Morrissey in hemp cotton and sandals is turning me on.

Back
Top Bottom