Morrissey Central "FULLY PLUMBED" (May 3, 2023)

unnamed-1.jpg

I wonder if by any chance any other ex member of the smiths have some successful sold out shows like M.
Hmm I don't think so.
Not even close
Ever notice how jealous people have to look around and see what others are doing instead of just enjoying their moment--not that it is even remotely impressive. Jeez, just enjoy the Holiday Inn lounge tour. Who cares what others are doing.

Employing Fiona, small venues, not using recent photos on the poster - a cancelled trickster, right there, on display. Giving it me me me.
He seriously must be allergic to current or recent photos. Morrissey: stop trying to swindle people. You. Don't. Look. Like. That. Anymore.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all

“Fully plumbed”. Is that what having your head up your own ass is called, these days?

“Fully plumbed”. Is that what having your head up your own ass is called, these days?

hope not! I imagine that would make it quite difficult to sing at all these successfully sold out shows.

:tiphat:

I wonder if by chance any other ex member of the Smiths has a recording contract.
The joke its on you, M doesn't need a record deal to have sold out shows all over the world, in fact that's even more impressive, no record deal, no management, no new album published, etc. And touring. And its not the first time it happens, plus ten years ago was almost the same.

Btw, the other smith with a "recoding contract" its an opening act for major bands, cant even sell his own shows. Not even touring outside uk or usa, and on smaller venues. He can't get sold out shows even giving away tickets on radio local stations when he's playing.

Ever notice how jealous people have to look around and see what others are doing instead of just enjoying their moment--not that it is even remotely impressive. Jeez, just enjoy the Holiday Inn lounge tour. Who cares what others are doing.
Ever heard about sarcasm?

Venues of 500-600 people? 🤣 he's pretty demanded for sure.
No Manchester? No London? No Leeds?

It's really laughable...

Why do you care so much what Johnny is up to? He’s amazing live! I’m a fan and those are his warm up shows before the big summer festivals. He’s even headlining Lakefest.

Why do you care so much what Johnny is up to? He’s amazing live! I’m a fan and those are his warm up shows before the big summer festivals. He’s even headlining Lakefest.
The small Juan is a clickbait fan, may you don't know this, but he talks sh*t about M every time he can so he can get a headline.
And people truly goes to see him (?) play smiths tunes, no one really gives a sh*t about his solo songs.

Venues of 500-600 people? 🤣 he's pretty demanded for sure.
No Manchester? No London? No Leeds?

It's really laughable...
As someone else pointed out, these are warm up shows, he always does this before any bigger dates. When he plays Manchester he plays either the Apollo (the same venue Morrissey played last time around) or 2 nights at Albert Hall.

Has he the pulling power of Morrissey, no he hasn’t but he's doing ok for himself.

Last edited:
The small Juan is a clickbait fan, may you don't know this, but he talks sh*t about M every time he can so he can get a headline.
And people truly goes to see him (?) play smiths tunes, no one really gives a sh*t about his solo songs.

He hasn’t talked about Morrissey since he asked him not to. If people don’t give a shit about his solo stuff, why do they buy his albums, Fever Dreams charted at number 4.

I've honestly never heard the phrase 'fully plumbed' before - is it some Northern slang thing - what the hell does it mean? Good? Sold out? Can something be 'semi plumbed' as well? :unsure:

I've honestly never heard the phrase 'fully plumbed' before - is it some Northern slang thing - what the hell does it mean? Good? Sold out? Can something be 'semi plumbed' as well? :unsure:
It's not just Northern. It's usually used (somewhat euphemistically) in Britain to describe accommodation that has bathroom facilities (toilet and washbasin minimum) where you might not assume it had, so for example a garden sunroom today, or lots of low-grade housing in the last millenium.

He hasn’t talked about Morrissey since he asked him not to. If people don’t give a shit about his solo stuff, why do they buy his albums, Fever Dreams charted at number 4.
Turns out that he and his friends and family buys his records for hundreds, so, that's why. Plus some few naive

Turns out that he and his friends and family buys his records for hundreds, so, that's why. Plus some few naive

Oh dear, is that the best you can come up with. You clearly don't know much about where Morrissey's last few albums charted. It's probably best you stop posting now as you're making yourself look rather silly.

Last edited:
Oh dear, is that the best you can up with. You clearly don't know much about where Morrissey's last few albums charted. It's probably best you stop posting now as you're making yourself look rather silly.
Hahaha dude, the small Juan used to play with M on vocals, now he has billy elish on vocals.
Better think up on your ideas cause you're making yourself embarrassed
🤣

Ps yeah, how smart from you telling people not to post, classic censorship, just like the small Juan. Not everything turns around you. I feel pity for your couple

Hahaha dude, the small Juan used to play with M on vocals, now he has billy elish on vocals.
Better think up on your ideas cause you're making yourself embarrassed
🤣

Ps yeah, how smart from you telling people not to post, classic censorship, just like the small Juan. Not everything turns around you. I feel pity for your couple

So what? Moz had Miley Cyrus on vocals and look where that got him! Both young ladies are superstars.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom