Morrissey Central "Peru" (June 27, 2023)

Peru

355491591_824406965712200_3298750648234105906_n.jpg

Morrissey’s September 14 show at Anfiteatro Parque De La Exposicion in Lima, Peru has sold out.

Related item:

I'll do what Morrissey did on the plane

:clap::clap::clap:

That was very quick! I better buy as soon as tickets go on sale lol.
It appears the venue here is way bigger though.

So... in Chile the general sale started just now, I was 1 minute late, and turns out the website says there's over 5000 people ahead of me in the queue o_O

Last edited:
I don't think any less of him for it, popular music makes me cringe these days.

Agree. Some folks actually believe that sold out shows, chart success, means that the band is a success, original, etc. Art usually doesn’t work that way, as much as Morrissey or any artist would they themselves like those things.

u
So... in Chile the general sale started just now, I was 1 minute late, and turn out the website says there's over 5000 people ahead of me in the queue o_O
crisstti it is so frustrating when that happens,hope you get what your after.

u

crisstti it is so frustrating when that happens,hope you get what your after.
Oh thanks! but I'm just telling you guys if anyone cares lol. I got my ticket already :hearteyes:
Mind you the best seats were gone very quickly but what I got isn' bad at all.

There is the problem that in the presale you could buy up to 6 tickets per person, and it was 4000 tickets total for the pre-sale, so the best seats would have probably been gone then, and there's likely to be quite a bit of re-sale going on.

Last edited:
You going to any of the upcoming UK gigs, Gordy?
yeah would imagine so,not decided which ones yet,i like to play morrissey ticket roulette,just turn up and get a ticket from somewhere.

yeah would imagine so,not decided which ones yet,i like to play morrissey ticket roulette,just turn up and get a ticket from somewhere.
Hmmm... very evasive, Gordy. You weren't at the Wembley gig about 4 years ago and woke up with a T-shirt and poster you don’t remember paying for..?

Hmmm... very evasive, Gordy. You weren't at the Wembley gig about 4 years ago and woke up with a T-shirt and poster you don’t remember paying for..?
smithy you can pin anything on me except the great merch robbery.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom