Fave Mozzer support since 2004?

Bluebirds

Mine was PJ Harvey but Sons And Daughters were awesome!!!

I like the boyfriends

You're having a laugh surely? I thought give them a second chance in a small venue. They were even worse. The "singer," a bald chap from Bognor Regis probably, wore white winklepickers and a cravat and thought he had a other-worldly stage presence... well yes it made one pray for the release of Peter Sutcliffe.

I can genuinely state I was f***ing terrified by him and the sooner Sarah's Law is implemented so much the better!!! Its nice to say Fred Fairbrass not in a Daz advert though!

Tiger Army for sure.

Bognor Regis?? Wasn't expecting that reference to be thrown out.

They were interesting for a minute or two, but they sank like a stone after their brief tour with Moz and now their website is gone.

I thought the similarily named Boyfriends were a lot better and much more Smiths/Moz like. Don't know why he didn't ask them to open.

You're having a laugh surely? I thought give them a second chance in a small venue. They were even worse. The "singer," a bald chap from Bognor Regis probably, wore white winklepickers and a cravat and thought he had a other-worldly stage presence... well yes it made one pray for the release of Peter Sutcliffe.

I can genuinely state I was f***ing terrified by him and the sooner Sarah's Law is implemented so much the better!!! Its nice to say Fred Fairbrass not in a Daz advert though!

Damien Dempsey wins hands down for me, also really liked Kristeen Young

Have to agree 100% Damien Dempsey an Irish working class hero. His new album is fantastic and Moz still claims to be his number 1 fan

cossy

I've only ever seen Kristeen Young unfortunately, I'd still vote for the video montage that followed her instead.

Last edited:
I really, really, really, really like Kristeen Young. I don't care what anyone else says.

I've only seen Kristeen Young and her songs started to sound the same fairly quickly--kind of a hybrid Bjork and Tori Amos.

However, I'm a huge fan of Tiger Army and I would have KILLED to see both them and Morrissey together. Pity I had to settle for Kristeen.

i really enjoyed tiger army. i saw them once and was surprised at how much i liked them.

i also really like damien dempsey.

James Maker

james_maker_01_203.jpg

Sack and The Sheila Divine were both good.
Damien was ok.
Big Sandy and the Flyright Boys were boring
Smoking Popes sucked
Kristeen Young sucked
Gallon Drunk sucked
King Cheetah sucked
Melissa Ferrick sucked

did echobelly ever support morrissey before? because theyre amazing, and i am too tired to go look it up.
kristeen young grew on me, i gained a lot of respect for her when i saw her live. i was really nasty about her before. but only a great person can admitt their mistakes and stand strongly behind them............i think.

Back
Top Bottom