The "Moz, We Support You" Thread

I will fall defending your name.We will always support you Morrissey.I know you are not what they say you are.

Tibby

Sorry I repeated what you said Fred.I didn`t read before I posted.

"But where the president, is never black, female or gay, and until that day, you've got nothing to say to me"
These are not the words of a BNP supporter, surely everyone except the NME can see that! Can't wait for the ashes of the eNeMEy to be all around us :D
You won't sleep
Until the earth that wants me
Finally has me
Oh you've done it now
You won't rest
Until the hearse that becomes me
Finally takes me
Oh you've done it now
And you won't smile
Until my loving mouth
Is shut good and proper
FOREVER

You said it Voodoo Doll.You just have to listen to Morrissey`s lyrics to know that he is NOT a racist.

well, in the slight chance that Morrissey does read this:

Morrissey, as everyone else here said, I support you 100%. i found no fault in anything you said, and one of the many reasons I love you is that you always speak your mind and never compromise your beliefs. I love you Mozzy, never ever change!! :)

love always
christina

"They cannot taint you in my eyes"
I support you all the way Moz.

Moz, I've said some nasty stuff like calling u a Sad nasty bitch & always adressing u as she/her but deep down I FREAKIN LOVE YA MAN! The NME is WRONG & your Gaurdian statement is very well done. I'll follow u into any fight. I really will.

Morrissey - I've been following you and your music since 1983, and I always will. I'll be there in London and Doncaster.

morrissey,i love you and support you all the way,keep on making great music,we need your music! :)

I look at Moz and see my sunlit dream.

Morrissey, I love you and support you. And I hate tabloids. There was nothing wrong in your words.

Viva Moz !:)

Attachments

• MOZZ8.jpg
    MOZZ8.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom