Do you think Morrissey suffers from S.A.D?

I basically think he's an alien. :o

Nah, man....Jesse's got his greencard.
jtrju0.jpg

No people with what be autism would have suffered an horrendous fate in the 19th Century, obviously you're as well educated on the history of issues with the mind and where they got you as you are on autism.

Uh oh! Someone has a different opinion to me! Dang it...

21kw4l0.jpg

No people with what be autism would have suffered an horrendous fate in the 19th Century, obviously you're as well educated on the history of issues with the mind and where they got you as you are on autism.

Do you have autism?

I think that one should at least have all the facts and be abreast of the latest research in an area before formulating an opinion.

I recommend these two round table discussions with Charlie Rose, Eric Kandel, and other brain researchers:

Depression

Autism

Watch them then decide. You may learn something new, change your opinion, or maybe you will stick with what you believe to be true now.

Do you have autism?

My little lad does. He's the most incredible person, with capabilities beyond most peoples' grasp, it makes me quite angry when I read ill informed ignorant opinions from people who don't know shit, especially the boy from Hull. It's like me going on a thread about rocket science and trying to pass myself off as an expert while dismissing everyone else - except his attitude still prevails amongst a lot of the population, ignorance is the stumbling block for anyone not in the norm.

My little lad does. He's the most incredible person, with capabilities beyond most peoples' grasp, it makes me quite angry when I read ill informed ignorant opinions from people who don't know shit, especially the boy from Hull. It's like me going on a thread about rocket science and trying to pass myself off as an expert while dismissing everyone else - except his attitude still prevails amongst a lot of the population, ignorance is the stumbling block for anyone not in the norm.
Hey Rowntree, you're spot on. As far as mental health goes, most of us are in the dark ages.

Re:

The boy from Hull?

It's actually a woman from Hull.

I advise you to put her on ignore (click Settings on top right and you will find menu on the left).

Re:

The boy from Hull?

It's actually a woman from Hull.

I advise you to put her on ignore (click Settings on top right and you will find menu on the left).

I'm shocked, I guess Thatch taught us that women could be just as vile as men though. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom