Dickie Felton: "“I Feel Part Of Something. Like I Belong” – Fans on Forty Years of Morrissey" (October 7, 2023)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
“I learned to really love songs like ‘Notre Dame’ and ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’.”

When I hear fans say stuff like this at concerts, I know it’s time to retreat a few rows back for normal, civil, conversation.

“I learned to really love songs like ‘Notre Dame’ and ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’.”

When I hear fans say stuff like this at concerts, I know it’s time to retreat a few rows back for normal, civil, conversation.
So that’s where you got off to 🤣 can’t say I’m not a bit offended.

I'm just relieved everytime I go on Solo and the headline isn't, "Florida concerts postponed due to Morrissey being Morrissey".

After 40 years you'd think MOZ would have a band with real guitarists.
It is pretty sad to see after all this time he has mediocre amateurs on stage that can't play lead.
Its like having two left feet sonically.

All these years later I'm still sneered upon for being a Smiths/Morrissey fan. I count myself so fortunate to have enjoyed many gigs and the wit love and support I've encountered along the way among fans old and new

Very well said!! He's a super fan who really loves and values Morrissey with the description of what he says it feels like to listen to Moz, I'm excited, I have goosebumps and I can't wait to go to his show. He is a true ICON AND ARTIST !! AND AS ANOTHER ARTIST SAID MY FAVORITE SPANISH-SPEAKING SINGER AND ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD GUSTAVO CERATI:GRACIAS TOTALESS ! MOZ VAMOOZZZZ!!!QUE EMPIECE LA GIRA CARAJO!!!!! 🥰 ❤️ ❤️ 🥰:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have not been able to find anything to counter or dislike in Dickie's epistle. :highfive:

'The lower Morrissey’s stock falls among record company execs, the higher his standing among the fanbase.'

This statement is clearly bollocks, as anyone who was a fan during the halcyon days of 'You Are the Quarry' will attest. This is the sort of bum-licking article Fiona churns out on a weekly basis. Is Dickie trying to take her place as publicist?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom