Could you be a casual acquintance of Morrissey?

D

Dave

Well, we've had "love" and "friendship".

I think I could. If we somehow lived on the same block and I saw him watering the geraniums while I was walking the dog, I think we'd occasionally acknowledge each other.

Re: Could You Be A Casual Acquaintance Of Morrissey?

I think I could. If we somehow lived on the same block and I saw him watering the geraniums while I was walking the dog, I think we'd occasionally acknowledge each other.

You'd get more than acknowledged if that dog of yours dog peed on his geraniums.

I would water his Geranums for him an dhe wouldn't even have to pay me:D. I would buy him even more as well:p

nope, full on f*** buddy or nothing I am afraid to say..

hehehehehehe

She did seem to have lots more money after Grandpa died! :tears:

I reckon she was having a whale of a time, hanging out with Morrissey in the Red Geranium district, spending all their takings on ice-cream and gin.

(Morrissey, of course, tried to gentrify the place and have it renamed the Pelargonium Quarter, but your gran wasn't having any of that airy fairy nonsense and gave him a clip round the ear.)

I reckon she was having a whale of a time, hanging out with Morrissey in the Red Geranium district, spending all their takings on ice-cream and gin.

(Morrissey, of course, tried to gentrify the place and have it renamed the Pelargonium Quarter, but your gran wasn't having any of that airy fairy nonsense and gave him a clip round the ear.)

So that's why she was always giggling! I used to ask her what was so funny, and then she'd say something in French that I didn't understand and give me $20. :D

Back
Top Bottom