Come to Morrisseyworld - Viz

I'm really sick of sycophantic slags taking jokes too seriously. I'm going to eat something extra meaty for dinner tomorrow just for you!

Hey Harland Sanders its a lovely day today the sun is shining bright so that can only mean one thing right !

Get the beers in the fridge and lets get the BABERCUE lit, its time to start smelling the smells of summer its well overdue, I'm off to a good farmer friend now to pick up a suckling pig and some cider.

Post your B B Q recipes here please. Always take care to check the meat is cooked and not raw in the middle (Nasty)

Enjoy everyone

Benny the Butcher

Hey Harland Sanders its a lovely day today the sun is shining bright so that can only mean one thing right !

Get the beers in the fridge and lets get the BABERCUE lit, its time to start smelling the smells of summer its well overdue, I'm off to a good farmer friend now to pick up a suckling pig and some cider.

Post your B B Q recipes here please. Always take care to check the meat is cooked and not raw in the middle (Nasty)

Enjoy everyone

Benny the Butcher

The pig is going down very well with lashings of apple sauce and washed down with fine scrumpy cider ! "Bootiful" Here comes the summer eh !
Its time we put the sausages on I think and no I don't mean Morrissey's latest 'churned out tunes' I mean bangers lol !

Cheers everyone

Benny the Butcher

Enjoy everyone

Benny the Butcher

I'm not a vegetarian myself (maybe some day I'll be), but there's no point trying to 'take revenge' on vegetarians by eating meat. The meat wasn't torn off vegetarians, but innocent creatures that have nothing to do with your childish frustration.

I mean, if you don't like me, then punch me, not some innocent child on the street.

What are you banging on about JD and NO for ? Have I nailed the truth and your hurting ? So lets get back to my post and the points I've picked up on shall we !
When your ready in your own time (won't hold me breath though ha ha).
Oh and a new one for the list at 'MorrisseyWorld' Learn how to tell porkie-pies !

Hooky (L/ing,M,A,O)

hey pork pie, first I'm not Morrissey

the things you wrote about Morrissey is pissing you off, what other reason would you have, than it was all known,
minus your negative, or insulting personal things towards Morrissey

but you know Fatty, even negative PR is PR, so Morrissey can
say what He wants about issues/persons and it even get's notion in media/papers

and what do you do?

Just post some things they were in the media, and your[peronal] fustration/anger...and think you're clever and rude

well hooky pig the last laugh is mine

ta hooky and buy a donkey for your farm

hey pork pie, first I'm not Morrissey

the things you wrote about Morrissey is pissing you off, what other reason would you have, than it was all known,
minus your negative, or insulting personal things towards Morrissey

but you know Fatty, even negative PR is PR, so Morrissey can
say what He wants about issues/persons and it even get's notion in media/papers

and what do you do?

Just post some things they were in the media, and your[peronal] fustration/anger...and think you're clever and rude

well hooky pig the last laugh is mine

ta hooky and buy a donkey for your farm

'hey pork pie, first I'm not Morrissey' Now that is funny ! I don't really care who you are and second I don't need a donkey for my 'farm' thankyou.

h

Haha! I would so go to Morrissey World. "Learn to deliver the most withering of put downs." Classic. :p

Just got back from a day at MorrisseyWorld I feel like throwing myself under a double decker bus now ! Its SO BORING ! His whinning voice/songs are piped all over the gaff none stop, the decor is drab with 50 shades of black and grey all the staff are veggie and as a result are pasty looking' smell of dairy products they also have very smelly flatus problems. In the cafe there is a non extensive menu of a sandwich with a slice of cardboard on it with a cup of tea, oh yes its also fitted out with lots of CCTV cameras watching what you eat and there are meat police everywhere in fact you have to go through a meat detector when you go in I saw one bloke get caught smuggling a greggs sausage roll in he was led away by a huge mexican bloke and never seen again. Theres lots of boring stuff to see like "The freedom of Tel Aviv key" and "That dodgy suite" some bloke designed for him. I also went in the Joyce dungeon in here are voodoo dolls of Mike Joyce with pins in (No idea what thats about)Boredom was really setting in so I decided to leave early, no suprise you HAVE to exit through the gift shop which is rammed with various re-issues and re-packaged Morrissey C Ds (I actually saw a little dwarfbloke sat in a back room signing C Ds and posters just like Morrisseys autograph).
By the way there is a petting farm also with people hugging animals (cats dogs cows and a couple of chickens) I got out of there quick style thats NOT right.

Very expensive
VERY BORING
I could eat a horse I'm starving
Would not go again

Peter Hogg

Viz takes the piss out of everyone, and always has. Some people need to get a sense of f***in humour.
I have missed you all. XX
BazMJ

Just got back from a day at MorrisseyWorld I feel like throwing myself under a double decker bus now ! Its SO BORING ! His whinning voice/songs are piped all over the gaff none stop, the decor is drab with 50 shades of black and grey all the staff are veggie and as a result are pasty looking' smell of dairy products they also have very smelly flatus problems. In the cafe there is a non extensive menu of a sandwich with a slice of cardboard on it with a cup of tea, oh yes its also fitted out with lots of CCTV cameras watching what you eat and there are meat police everywhere in fact you have to go through a meat detector when you go in I saw one bloke get caught smuggling a greggs sausage roll in he was led away by a huge mexican bloke and never seen again. Theres lots of boring stuff to see like "The freedom of Tel Aviv key" and "That dodgy suite" some bloke designed for him. I also went in the Joyce dungeon in here are voodoo dolls of Mike Joyce with pins in (No idea what thats about)Boredom was really setting in so I decided to leave early, no suprise you HAVE to exit through the gift shop which is rammed with various re-issues and re-packaged Morrissey C Ds (I actually saw a little dwarfbloke sat in a back room signing C Ds and posters just like Morrisseys autograph).
By the way there is a petting farm also with people hugging animals (cats dogs cows and a couple of chickens) I got out of there quick style thats NOT right.

Very expensive
VERY BORING
I could eat a horse I'm starving
Would not go again

Peter Hogg

:lbf:

the farm is hooky's

Back
Top Bottom