"Dream come true" - Eileen McMahon, Jackie Magazine, mid to late 80s

Was her dream that Morrissey would come round to her house without his trousers?

And here I thought my dreams were so original. :tears:

I'm sorry to have to say this, but the more I see Morrissey's legs, the more I prefer mine.
Good job we don't see those drumsticks often then, innit?

Perhaps they wouldn't look so bad if they were shaved? With a bit of fake tan? :( ... In tights? just trying to help.

Saw this linked on Facebook, not seen it here before, but as always, could be wrong. A young woman writes into the girl's magazine "Jackie" (UK), and asks for her dream to come true - and it does!

jackie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had those beads.

He's laughing because he's holding grapes over the head of a chubby girl. Wonder what he and Johnny said about her after?

Looks like Morrissey is trying to train an animal to sit up and beg for food.

Oh hang on, no, it's a woman. That's allright then. (and he doesn't look like a fruity fruitcake at all in those pics; that's just the jacket.)

Ah the eighties. Those were the days... :)

No, I like Mozzer's legs. He should wear shorts more often. And faux leather (or should I say pleather?) And shades.

Whatever happened to Eileen McMahon? There's a bunch of them on Facebook. Did she change her last name to that of an uggo hubby?

Of course if Moz went on a competition dance show he'd be contractually obligated to submit to spray-tanning.

NotLiterallyButMetaphorically

I'm sorry to have to say this, but the more I see Morrissey's legs, the more I prefer mine.
Good job we don't see those drumsticks often then, innit?

Perhaps they wouldn't look so bad if they were shaved? With a bit of fake tan? :( ... In tights? just trying to help.

"Oh, hasn't he got really friendly knees?" LOVE IT! haha!

That's a sweet story!

This is adorable! She looks like the female Marr! Or Moz and Johnny's love child. I find her to be gorgeous. She could be the other fifth Smith. Do I mean Gannon or Street? Stephen, of course! No offense to Craig, he's much too sweet. Thanks for posting this, sometimes vicarious thrills are all a tremulous heart....ya know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom