Come to Morrisseyworld - Viz

first I don't believe yer peter hook, as someone in this comment thought

but maybe as a fan from new order/ joy division, you maybe pissed that the Smiths were bigger than Joy Division,
they only got fame from 1 album and a few demoos, when Ian Curtis comitted suicide, the loser. [if you play tough , I do it ]

Morrissey's lyrics are supporting and give the feeling to people who struggle with themselves in life
a feeling 'I'm not alone' plus He's still a Legend and has issues where he stands for, for 30 years on and more

2nd part

it was 30 years since ' Hand in Glove'... 5 years in the Smiths,...in 1988 ,Morrissey towards today ,is doing it without Marr, Rourke and Joyce,
and still sell out venues within hours...and what does Hooky do, he just moans and contibutes nothing more in the musicindustry,..ta hooky

up yer arse n' all

What are you banging on about JD and NO for ? Have I nailed the truth and your hurting ? So lets get back to my post and the points I've picked up on shall we !
When your ready in your own time (won't hold me breath though ha ha).
Oh and a new one for the list at 'MorrisseyWorld' Learn how to tell porkie-pies !

Hooky (L/ing,M,A,O)

Viz is a national treasure. They've always had little digs at Morrissey since the beginning, and this is quite mild, ignoring his Queen in Ireland and "Middleton is responsible for the death of the nurse" idiocy, and the Falklands treachery.

The difference with such articles today is that now he has seemingly ceased to write and record will he increasingly become a target for humourists and satirists and little else?

I was on shuffle this morning wandering into town and "Disappointed" came up. Beautiful. I want to remember him like that rather than as a figure of fun dragging his arse to the Rose and Crown, Tierra Del Fuego every eighteen months.

Perhaps he should try for one more big payday and retire before he does any more damage to his legacy.

As usual Barleyfart, the shit that comes out of your keyboard never fails to make me hate you more. Its not 1991 anymore so get over it. Morrissey got older and so did we but we have his music forever. And as far as damaging his legacy, that will never happen. His legacy will live on forever as a masterful lyricist and singer and he will be remembered as one of the brilliant and eccentric minds. If he chooses never to write another song again it wont matter, he's written enough and paid his dues to the music industry and the world. f***ing leave him alone.

Its not 1991 anymore so get over it.

Presumably the first time you'd ever heard of him.

His legacy will live on forever as a masterful lyricist and singer and he will be remembered as one of the brilliant and eccentric minds.

Forever is a long time. I refer you to Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

If he chooses never to write another song again it wont matter, he's written enough and paid his dues to the music industry and the world.

All the things you could possibly praise him for and you choose paying his dues? Blimey.

http://youtu.be/0-tjMqhCMVM

Ha ha ha has it really come to this ?
'Leave Morrissey alone' ! How sad are we ?

Its ok for Morrissey to dish the shit and you all back him 110% so come on please ! Is that it, a pathetic "leave Morrissey alone" ! You lot need to get a brain and think for yourselves, theres a big world out there you know.
Still waiting for sensible reply to my earlier points 'P'

Hooky

Its ok for Morrissey to dish the shit and you all back him 110% so come on please ! Is that it, a pathetic "leave Morrissey alone" ! You lot need to get a brain and think for yourselves, theres a big world out there you know.

Hooky

You are an utter bellend whose irony meter is broken.

P.

Hooky

Hi hooky, you having a night off from trying to reform New order and living the hacienda glory years

Hooky

I didnt say "Leave Morrissey alone". I said "f***ing leave him alone". And yes, its okay for him to dish the shit. And I do think for myself and I think Morrissey is brilliant, you ignorant twat. Still waiting for a sensible reply? Keep waiting and make sure you hold your breath, Hooky!

- - - Updated - - -

Awwww. I love this! :sweet:

I love it too! Its now my wallpaper on my computer at work. LOL everyone here knows how I feel about him. :D

- - - Updated - - -

f*** me, you're too thick to even take seriously.

I could give a monkeys fart what you think about me.

Yes, but spoof is exaggerated forgery. It's always based on a bit of truth or at least what the parodist thinks is the truth: "Morrissey is always moping, he always talks about the crimes of the meat industry." That is bollocks! I'm really sick of these stereotypes that so-called parodist always come up with! This joke isn't funny anymore... Especially when it comes to the meat industry: This industry is pure evil and injustice and I can't really understand where the point is in making fun of somebody who speaks out against this murderous industry again and again and again... Meat IS Murder is a statement and not just a fancy Smiths record! And by the way, most of Morrissey's comments, interviews and lyrics are more fun than this whole part of garbage...

I'm really sick of sycophantic slags taking jokes too seriously. I'm going to eat something extra meaty for dinner tomorrow just for you!

Hooky

Have you considered the possibility that your comments were boring and predictable, so most posters who respect Morrissey could not be bothered to respond. You cite his idiosyncrasies as if you are providing some great revelation. Most of us are aware that Morrissey can be eccentric; most highly creative thinkers are. Mozart, Beethoven, Van Gogh were all perceived as 'difficult' personalities; yet, that never diminishes their contributions.

So, Morrissey makes brash social and political statements; hasn't he always done this? He's lost his designer shirts to hoards of screaming, adoring fans; how many people are clamoring to see your naked torso? You don't like his current band and he bores you by stating that he will not reunite the Smiths. Well, he obviously has had the greatest success of the four since the band broke up, so why should he bother? Additionally, Marr put the break up in motion, and the other two sued for money that they didn't deserve; and before you counter by stating that all four were vital to the performances, just remember that only two wrote the songs that were being performed, and, therefore, only two deserved a higher percentage of the earnings for a greater amount of input. If you want to disagree, just honestly answer this question: if Joyce and Rourke were performing with an unknown singer and guitarist and Marr and Morrissey were performing with an unknown bass player and drummer, at the same time, in the same city, for four times more per ticket, who would you pay to see? I rest my case on that issue because if you say Joyce and Rourke you are either a liar or an idiot. As for the salting of the french fries, you were presumably not there, so you do not know if this was taken out of context, and who really cares anyway? If I were rich, the french fry salter would have a ketchup assistant. Jealous much?

The people that defend Morrissey on this site do have lives and are quite able to think for themselves. They choose to follow and support him out of respect for the talent that he has displayed for three decades and for the consolation and joy that his words have provided. It is a personal choice; if it is not yours, that is fine; but what is truly sad is not those who voice their admiration but those who spend so much time spewing hate on this site. The better question is do you have a life? My reasons for visiting this site are derived from decent sentiments while yours are founded in ugliness. You criticize people who support him unyieldingly, but what really annoys you is that we have a different perspective than you. So, you are guilty of being narrow-minded and self-absorbed, qualities that you have ascribed to Morrissey. Sounds like someone is in need of some honest self-reflection.

As for my relentless defense of Morrissey; if loving him is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

lynnda

Is this enough of a response, ass wipe, or should I go on?

Back
Top Bottom