Camila Grey posts about broken foot on her Instagram (November 7, 2023)

Camila Grey on instagram story with a broken foot or leg - may be a cause or spell drama for rest of the tour?

Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did Morrissey consent to bring Adam Lambert’s keyboardist as a replacement ? I’ve nothing against this woman personally… for me it’s the Adam Lambert connection.

Although, Morrissey did consent to Miley Cyrus and is still obsessing about what could’ve been.

Ne could interpret said shot below is to cast aside any doubt that she is the cause of the M woes. Potentially the reason for the unfortunate concert jilts is one of funds and sensible spending.
As I have mentioned before, low ticket sales could definitely be a part of it as I think he has spread himself too thin across Australasia. On the 2015-2016 tours here in Australia he had no problem selling reasonable amounts of seats but that was a long time ago now and the three years of lockdowns didn't help to promote one of his best albums IAMADOAC to keep the flame alive.

So they don't need to show up to get paid?

No, if there is no work, a musician can be kept on retainer. That is, paid a certain amount every week or month with the agreement that they must be available once they are needed. Usually they get paid a fee on top of that retainer agreement for working.

Why did Morrissey consent to bring Adam Lambert’s keyboardist as a replacement ? I’ve nothing against this woman personally… for me it’s the Adam Lambert connection.

Although, Morrissey did consent to Miley Cyrus and is still obsessing about what could’ve been.
I'm not sure what he sees in her either but maybe they had a special connection. These days you can find them in the most unlikely of people.

I'm not sure what he sees in her either but maybe they had a special connection. These days you can find them in the most unlikely of people.
He said his experience with Miley was that she was very loving.

I'm already preparing myself for an entire cancellation of the upcoming Australian tour. On the downside I am really looking forward to going, but on the plus side my bank account will be a little healthier for the refund, what with it being Festivus n' all. If the reason is because of this chick's foot then Morrissey can go and... If it's for some other more legit reason then fair enough.

Do we need keyboards? The Cure did an amazing tour of their 2004 The Cure album without any keyboards and it sounded great with Porl Thompson back in the band.

Yeah, Pearl is a HUGE talent, and the band was back to a four-piece then. I have a DVD of that tour. And the 4:13 Dream album, w/Pearl, was a step up musically from the previous LP. It's a shame that he left again after that.

To be fair, she might just be the fallgirl 'taking one for the team' when her boss wanted a reason to cancel a few shows. Maybe Donnie turned up at her apartment late one night with a couple of hired heavies decked out in oversize pinstripe suits: "Sorry, lady - but 'da boss says you have to take a fall". :ahhh::whip:

That's scary, but less scary than General Jesse explaining the battle plan...

"-So, everyone clear about "Operation Booyah!" ? Private Goose, recap: at stage 3, what happens to you?
-...Me? I play music?
-WRONG!!!!!!YOU BREAK YOUR FOOT!!!
-Or...I could...catch Korean Flu...
-AND SPREAD GERMS?!? YOU STUPID DISGUSTING FEMALE!
-But you said it was only pretend?
- YEAH? I WON'T NEED TO PRETEND TO FIRE YOU IF YOU REFUSE TO OBEY ORDERS!-okay. breathe in-breathe out- Grey, prove you're not completely useless. What happens to you at stage 4?
-...Me? I whine on insta wearing a moustache?
-WRONG AGAIN YOU STUPID STUPID GIRL !! YOUR FOOT MIRACULOUSLY MENDS JUST IN TIME FOR AUSTRALIA!!!
-But...Why Australia?
-BECAUSE RUSSELL BRAND LOVES AUSTRALIA! STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!!"

Yeah, Pearl is a HUGE talent, and the band was back to a four-piece then. I have a DVD of that tour. And the 4:13 Dream album, w/Pearl, was a step up musically from the previous LP. It's a shame that he left again after that.
Who's Pearl?

As I have mentioned before, low ticket sales could definitely be a part of it as I think he has spread himself too thin across Australasia. On the 2015-2016 tours here in Australia he had no problem selling reasonable amounts of seats but that was a long time ago now and the three years of lockdowns didn't help to promote one of his best albums IAMADOAC to keep the flame alive.
I don't think so. He postponed the Latin American dates despite selling very well with plenty of sell outs, and then played the USA dates which had poor sales.

I don't think so. He postponed the Latin American dates despite selling very well with plenty of sell outs, and then played the USA dates which had poor sales.
Oh don't worry, I am fully prepared for cancelled shows. I'm already making other plans.

Maybe he prefers tiny venues like in St Petersburg instead of arenas.

Regarding Latin America, remember Juan the bass player had a festival gig with his band in Colombia the same day he had to play with Morrissey in Argentina? How could he play both countries at the same time, no one could tell yet!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom