Morrissey Central "AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND SELL OUTS" (September 18, 2023)

Very few tickets left in Brisbane and Melbourne

unnamed.jpg

Judging by how late some posts are on people who have died, please expect an impassioned FREE RUSSELL post in October of 2031

He's doing alright to sell out some gigs in Oz, anyone know how big the venues are?
I can only speak about the size of the Sydney venues but The State Theatre has a capacity of 2000 and the Enmore Theatre that Morrissey usually plays in has a capacity of 1600. I don't remember Morrissey playing two nights at the Enmore but two nights at the State is a plus also.
So he's moving up in the world ;)

Morrissey's five night residency at the Sydney Opera House in 2015 had a capacity of 2700. I don't know if it sold out officially but I went to three of the five nights and I couldn't see many seats that were empty.

Australian bat lyssavirus infection will be Mozzers next excuse.

Or will his teen hipster band expose him to something else after selfies at Roller Derby night, Didgeridoo festival, or Outback Sheep Shearing contest?

It's anybody's guess.

Australian bat lyssavirus infection will be Mozzers next excuse.

Or will his teen hipster band expose him to something else after selfies at Roller Derby night, Didgeridoo festival, or Outback Sheep Shearing contest?

It's anybody's guess.
Do you just make this shit up on the spot or is it like when you have a dream and wake up and just have to get it down on paper before you forget it and then go back to sleep knowing you've struck gold?

What!? And have an accident on the video set with the kangaroo, in turn having to cancel more dates?!

Do you just make this shit up on the spot or is it like when you have a dream and wake up and just have to get it down on paper before you forget it and then go back to sleep knowing you've struck gold?
On the spot, and I don't have to make up much. I mean, after all we're talking about Morrissey here.
What will he do next, and how bad will it be!? That is the eternal question.

What I want is for him to ace this 40 years of Morrissey thing and knock everybody's proverbial socks off. Honest to God.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom