Morrissey Central "AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND SELL OUTS" (September 18, 2023)

Very few tickets left in Brisbane and Melbourne

unnamed.jpg

Well done Morrissey
Pity you don’t bother performing and then make an excuse up that is ludicrous and untrue. Narcissist.
How many downloads in Macedonia this week ? 🤨

I'm surprised Melbourne hasn't sold out yet but anything near a sell out for Australia being such a vast landscape with a small population is some achievement when it comes to Morrissey. Most people do not know who the hell he is here.

do not let him paddle in the water in his bare feet,box jellyfish,marble coned snail,blue ringed octopus,what could go wrong.

Good for M, I am made up for him. I love Australia. I went there for the first time this year
I wish I had moved there when I got the chance. They were all a bit cucked for my liking during Covid. Still, we all have bad days. It's such a fecking beautiful country.
My American friends would always wind me up saying, the Brits are so stupid they find this beautiful sunny country , and they send prisoners there, while they stay in a damp wet shithole. At the time, I used to tell them to feck off, as time has gone by, and now I have been there, I think they were probably right. Even if they were joking

I hope everyone has a great time there, is Ronnie and Jon are reading this, fill your boots

Good for M, I am made up for him. I love Australia. I went there for the first time this year
I wish I had moved there when I got the chance. They were all a bit cucked for my liking during Covid. Still, we all have bad days. It's such a fecking beautiful country.
My American friends would always wind me up saying, the Brits are so stupid they find this beautiful sunny country , and they send prisoners there, while they stay in a damp wet shithole. At the time, I used to tell them to feck off, as time has gone by, and now I have been there, I think they were probably right. Even if they were joking

I hope everyone has a great time there, is Ronnie and Jon are reading this, fill your boots

Considering 40% Australia an uninhabitable desert I can understand why our ancestors may not have wished to move there during a period where town and city planning didn't account for harsh environments.

Hope everyone kept their receipt and bought ticket insurance.
Sorry you Aussies don't get to see Alain and Guz in the band this time around, sadly you'll have to settle for Moz with the weakest live guitarists of his entire 40 year career.

PS.. Russell is being silenced for exposing the NWO.

Yep Aussies were cucked big time covid wise. I'm f***ing embarrassed and ashamed to be Australian when it comes to covid. If they bend over for the next wave I'm gonna bounce!

Thank god he hasn't posted about Russell Brand.
Judging by how late some posts are on people who have died, please expect an impassioned FREE RUSSELL post in October of 2031

He's doing alright to sell out some gigs in Oz, anyone know how big the venues are?

Can we get word to the Morrissey team to download eTickets for all travel to/in Australia?
Need to avoid paper cuts at all costs, or he’ll be hooked up to a drip for two months and have to cancel… sorry, postpone more gigs.

Back
Top Bottom