Morrissey Central "Playboy Carti" (June 21, 2024)

June 21, 2024
1000020934.jpg

Last edited:
The Smiths are now officially a fashion fad, much like the Misfits, Nirvana, Metallica, etc etc etc and The Doors and Ramones before them. Despite this thugs butchering of What Difference, I'm sure he has little to no knowledge of the Smiths or Morrissey.
To anyone interested in using words and lyrics to create impact - The Smiths are a gold mine of limitless inspiration. And their lead singer is the closest thing the modern world has to a poète maudit. Why wouldn't any modern lyricist be a fan?

Looks like A$AP Rocky has finally announced the release date of his new album, Don't Be Dumb. Great title. Set for release on 30th August. Will it contain a track with input from Morrissey?

1000009127.gif

Central post is being drafted.

Exclaim! Magazine will relish the opportunity to weaponise the word 'dumb' in their grabline.

Last edited:
I've just been giving this some more thought.

I asked myself, if it was Morrissey posting a photo of Playboi Carti, why would he do that?

Well....

In theory, it could be intended to draw people's attention to Playboi Carti.

Okay, so then I ask myself why would Morrissey want to do that?

Hmm, maybe there's a business interest, I muse.

A brief search later....

Carti's own label is part of UMG, and he has an album due for release in 2024 (with, coincidentally, interesting rumoured titles to boot)

So maybe... just maybe, this is the reason.

Now to ponder the Bacon conundrum.

View attachment 106137

View attachment 106138

Moz posted the image to reference this Playboi song
and confirm Miley on Veronica.

"Miley Cyrus, catchin' bodies
Don't care if that pussy got some mileage, mileage"
:lbf:

Absolute tripe.
I wish Morrissey would be a bit stricter with lil' Sammy. Posting this rubbish demeans everything that he has ever achieved.

When has Moz ever been a "check out my label-mate" guy though

Since he and his 'team' sniff an opportunity for unreleased albums to be released....

If the requirements for that are to play the game a little, then I think they absolutely would at this point.

That's my take, and obviously I could be wrong (it's been known)

Guess for now, it's a case of watch this space.

Since he and his 'team' sniff an opportunity for unreleased albums to be released....

If the requirements for that are to play the game a little, then I think they absolutely would at this point.

That's my take, and obviously I could be wrong (it's been known)

Guess for now, it's a case of watch this space.
Perhaps but if he were willing to play the game I think he would've removed The Miley vocal and we would have at least one album by now

I certainly hope things are released, but I will wait until things are in my hands

Back
Top Bottom