Morrissey Central "Playboy Carti" (June 21, 2024)

June 21, 2024
1000020934.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody else come and check out this is site hoping that maybe, just maybe they'll see a release date for a LP recorded over four years ago? Only to find pointless garbage like this again and again and again. So much for that "new management" we were told about months ago. f*** sake

I strongly think it’ll be announced at one of the upcoming shows. If he makes it to any of them.

Funny how all the trans critical people (Misserrey being one - you know it) seem to have no problem with a man who has been violent against women.

Funny how all the trans critical people (Misserrey being one - you know it) seem to have no problem with a man who has been violent against women.

I struggle with the idea that it's Mozza trawling Google or socials for images of randoms wearing Smiths or Morrissey related shirts.

But even if he does, he won't know everything about them.

I've just been giving this some more thought.

I asked myself, if it was Morrissey posting a photo of Playboi Carti, why would he do that?

Well....

In theory, it could be intended to draw people's attention to Playboi Carti.

Okay, so then I ask myself why would Morrissey want to do that?

Hmm, maybe there's a business interest, I muse.

A brief search later....

Carti's own label is part of UMG, and he has an album due for release in 2024 (with, coincidentally, interesting rumoured titles to boot)

So maybe... just maybe, this is the reason.

Now to ponder the Bacon conundrum.

1000008941.jpg

1000008942.jpg

I asked myself, if it was Morrissey posting a photo of Playboi Carti, why would he do that?

Well....

A brief search later....

Carti's own label is part of UMG, and he has an album due for release in 2024.

View attachment 106137

View attachment 106138
I think it's just as simple as "hey look! a famous person is wearing my shirt".

Well....

A brief search later....

Carti's own label is part of UMG, and he has an album due for release in 2024 (with, coincidentally, interesting rumoured titles to boot)

View attachment 106137

View attachment 106138
Well, in that case someone would have had to coerce Playboy Carti into wearing a The Smiths t-shirt. I'm sure it's just what BrokenFrame wrote: if Putin ever wore a Morrissey T-shirt, that would be posted in Moz Central in no time.

The Smiths will always be super cool! The band's influence (in whatever capacity) is far reaching.
The Smiths are now officially a fashion fad, much like the Misfits, Nirvana, Metallica, etc etc etc and The Doors and Ramones before them. Despite this thugs butchering of What Difference, I'm sure he has little to no knowledge of the Smiths or Morrissey.

Well, in that case someone would have had to coerce Playboy Carti into wearing a The Smiths t-shirt. I'm sure it's just what BrokenFrame wrote: if Putin ever wore a Morrissey T-shirt, that would be posted in Moz Central in no time.

The image already existed for a long time. People were asking on Reddit 4 years ago where they could buy the shirt he was wearing.

So I think it's even more interesting why they would post an image that is at least 4 years old.

My guess is that this and the Bacon photo (appearing on the same day) is some sort of collaboration between management / SER.

1000009091.jpg

Last edited:
The Bacon photo is also at least 3 years old - this article is from July 2021.

1000009093.jpg

Violent against women - you mean like the extreme trans activists are? They also threaten to rape women with their female penis.
Moz has always spoken up for the rights of people who are different. Trans people are cool. Trans activists aren't. And they have set back trans rights by 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom