Morrissey Central "Kevin Bacon" (June 21, 2024)

June 21, 2024
1000020933.jpg

By Ryan Lowry

Last edited:
I don't get it - apart from Ryan Lowry being the photographer, where is the connection (is this a Morrissey-shirt? - on the first glance not looking too close and only for a split second I thought it was a picture of Electronic😆)

I don't get it - apart from Ryan Lowry being the photographer, where is the connection (is this a Morrissey-shirt? - on the first glance not looking too close and only for a split second I thought it was a picture of Electronic😆)
Yes, the image was used on t-shirts during the 1992 tour and was also a backdrop:
1718972610988.png

It's a great photo to be fair.

He should wear that shirt next time he shoots a phone network TV advert.

What happened to diehard Morrissey fans who knew everything? Shame.

Awww, my second fave morrissey tour tee and I still have this tour program in a box of where i wanted to keep my most treasured memories from my high school and teenage years. I remember how excited i was even in the moment i got these! It is weird how some little moments in time stay with you forever, with complete clarity, even if they weren’t sometimes the most important moments in time that could have stayed with you ❤️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom