Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

It's shocking and needs to be discussed - not denied like you are doing.

It's not denial when it's not true.

Violence in low income neighbourhoods is something that gets talked about, as does domestic violence, but needs more focus & resources.

Keeping you up to date on who funds BLM @Verso

His foundation is now going to give money to unspecified black led justice organisations - because he wants racial equality.

That's not him funding the BLM protests or BLM.

His foundation is now going to give money to unspecified black led justice organisations - because he wants racial equality.

That's not him funding the BLM protests or BLM.
You really don't live on planet Earth, do you?

There was a machete attack in Wolverhampton today. Usual suspects I'm guessing. Which led me to find this....I'd kind of forgotten about it. You won't be surprised by the race of the guy that did it.

The machete murder the other day in Wolverhampton was black-on-white by the way. I didn't know about this old story you've linked to here - pretty shocking.

Victim and killer.

. wolv.png

You really don't live on planet Earth, do you?

Because on planet Earth there's a Jewish conspiracy to wipe out the white race via black social justice causes?

Your planet Earth is in a parallel universe where they faked the moon landings.

Hmm, so you are now linking to summit.news are you? But here's something from https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/summit-news/:
Launched in March 2019, Summit News is a far-right conspiracy website. Like most questionable sources this website does not have an about page nor disclosure of ownership. The primary writer appears to be Paul Joseph Watson, who is a former editor for the conspiracy website Infowars. Although not disclosed, Paul Joseph Watson appears to be the owner and editor of this website. Further, Summit News has been banned on Facebook.
Would this be the same 'Paul Joseph Watson' who you claimed yesterday is:
"Zionist controlled opposition"?

Hmm, so you are now linking to summit.news are you? But here's something from https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/summit-news/:

Would this be the same 'Paul Joseph Watson' who you claimed yesterday is:
Soros is from the left (not pro Israel), Paul Joseph Watson is from the right (pro Israel). Both sides quarrel with each other. Soros is an out and out globalist - his "Israel" is the globe.

You have much to learn.

Besides the fact that this "article" only operates in absolute vagueness and nowhere does it actually disclose that George Soros would be funding BLM, I've never once debated the function of the Open Society Foundation. It's a grantmaking network that exclusively pays out to left-wing organizations. This isn't a secret.

The popular line of bullshit that people like you and GEM hock is that "the Jews" created and continue to run Black Lives Matter. Of course, neither of you have ever been able to point to a single piece of evidence that proves this. That's what the conversation is about, not Open Society writing a check to the NAACP or whatever.

Last edited:
Soros is from the left (not pro Israel), Paul Joseph Watson is from the right (pro Israel). Both sides quarrel with each other. Soros is an out and out globalist - his "Israel" is the globe.

You have much to learn.
No. You have much to unlearn.

Besides the fact that this "article" only operates in absolute vagueness and nowhere does it actually disclose that George Soros would be funding BLM, I've never once debated the function of the Open Society Foundation. It's a grantmaking network that exclusively pays out to left-wing organizations. This isn't a secret.

The popular line of bullshit that people like you and GEM hock is that "the Jews" created and continue to run Black Lives Matter. Of course, neither of you have ever been able to point to a single piece of evidence that proves this. That's what the conversation is about, not Open Society writing a check to the NAACP or whatever.
I believe Soros is funding BLM - to the sum of £220 million (which goes to show there's big money for anyone choosing to have a career in the black race hate industry).

But who do you believe is funding it?

I've explained to you how PJW and Soros are two different sides of the same shekel. Now write that down in your notebook and recite a hundred times.
So why are you citing a story from Watson's website?

So you 'believe' but you don't have any actual proof?
Read the article. Soros is officially giving $220 million to black race baiters. If you believe BLM (currently the highest profile black race baiting group) will receive none of that cash you are very naive. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the whole lot.

Read the article. Soros is officially giving $220 million to black race baiters. If you believe BLM (currently the highest profile black race baiting group) will receive none of that cash you are very naive. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the whole lot.
So the NYT article does not say the BLM has been given any money at all but you've decided that it will get some anyway? That's just wishful thinking on your part and nothing to do with naivety on mine. Your branding of 'black-led racial justice groups' as 'race baiting groups' is just dumb racism on your part.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom