Morrissey Central "Viva 2 Chainz" (July 23, 2020)

Moz fans being racist... groundbreaking
You love it really... it’s the only thing that gels us all together on here, speaking of gel... have you managed to get more lube..... sounds like your lockdown is going remarkably well!! At least somebody, somewhere is getting something.... ps I had ringleader on this morning at 8am, whilst bathing... beautiful... just beautiful

You love it really... it’s the only thing that gels us all together on here, speaking of gel... have you managed to get more lube..... sounds like your lockdown is going remarkably well!! At least somebody, somewhere is getting something.... ps I had ringleader on this morning at 8am, whilst bathing... beautiful... just beautiful

Actually.. you stupid motherf***er I don’t love it and I don’t use lube, perhaps you need more than I do.

Actually.. you stupid motherf***er I don’t love it and I don’t use lube, perhaps you need more than I do.
I’m a frequent vocalist of the need to use lube in all sexual encounters... if you don’t need lube then your arsehole must be the size of the Merseyside tunnel.... and yes you do love it .... as your penis is way to small to give you any satisfaction whatsoever..... thus your anus is your main point of sexual contact..... I just hope when in gentlemen’s lavatories you take the time to runner up....

I’m a frequent vocalist of the need to use lube in all sexual encounters... if you don’t need lube then your arsehole must be the size of the Merseyside tunnel.... and yes you do love it .... as your penis is way to small to give you any satisfaction whatsoever..... thus your anus is your main point of sexual contact..... I just hope when in gentlemen’s lavatories you take the time to runner up....
Rubber up,

T-shirts, drama, storms in a tea cup. Who cares when, who, or what wears Moz t-shirts? Unless an E.T. arrives in a flying saucer wearing a Moz tshirt I just don't care.

That whole fiasco with Moz not agreeing to the photos/not returning the $$ was an indefensible farce. He thinks he is above explaining his actions. He isn't. [IF he refused to return it. They say he refused. He says his lawyer offered to return it. Somebody is lying through their teeth].
Stop whining

Thanks. Have you any more advice for me? You sound like a person who knows everything. The world is so lucky to have you, even if everyone you're ever come in contact with doesn't realise it.
Don't you just love it when new meat wanders in, swinging its dick around? :LOL:

Don't you just love it when new meat wanders in, swinging its dick around? :LOL:
It's funny cos the new stringy dog meat is so clueless that when it says "stop whining" it is actually whining itself. Probably one of those degenerates who is only capable of putting down other people's posts/opinions but doesn't have the brainpower to post anything original themselves. Toe Stink would be better off squished into a can of dogfood.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom