YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah... 184 bucks + 50 service fee for one single floor seat near the sound desk at the Honda center! Not gonna spend all my Christmas money on that, and MOZ might not even show up.

Its hard to justify paying over 200 bucks these days for 1 ticket and this is the weakest band lineup ever. Maybe its worth it for a She Wants Revenge fan, what ever that is.
I'd rather save money and stay home and just listen to my Quarry deluxe edition CD.

Now If Moz had Alain and the Lads playing Your Arsenal or Vauxhall then it would be worth every penny and more!

The Darker Waves fest accounts have been heavily promoting these shows and shared a unique presale code. They even sent me an email about it today. I'm wondering if that's an indication he may be considered for the festival in 2024?

The Darker Waves fest accounts have been heavily promoting these shows and shared a unique presale code. They even sent me an email about it today. I'm wondering if that's an indication he may be considered for the festival in 2024?

Oh there’s a thought! This year’s lineup just wasn’t worth standing on a cold beach for 8 hours.

Had opportunity to get good seats for Jan show but decided to pass. If he goes through I hope the people that go get a good show and nice night.

A map view of BOTH arenas shows that ticket sales are lackluster to say the least

40 minutes after on sale time. Sadly I think at least one of these shows, if not both, are going to be cancelled due to low ticket sales. I've been waiting for a show in LA because I've never been there and was just waiting for a concert I wanted to go to while I was there. I guess this won't be the time.

No idea what the booking agent was thinking booking TWO arena shows, and then the prices.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.44.29 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.41.25 AM.png

^ I thought the same for the recent NY residency - only the first night appeared to sell well and people were speculating he wouldn’t perform all 4 nights, but each night felt like it was near sold out when I was there. I think more of the tickets will sell as they get closer, especially the LA show. I also think a lot of the run on “he’s gonna cancel” joke by casual fans may also be impacting the sales a little. Especially after what happened in LA last time.

40 minutes after on sale time. Sadly I think at least one of these shows, if not both, are going to be cancelled due to low ticket sales. I've been waiting for a show in LA because I've never been there and was just waiting for a concert I wanted to go to while I was there. I guess this won't be the time.

No idea what the booking agent was thinking booking TWO arena shows, and then the prices.

View attachment 98570View attachment 98571
Seriously, who wants to pay $100 for nosebleed seats? Wait for deeply discounted tickets near the date.

View attachment 98570View attachment 98571

Maybe people have chosen not to risk gambling all their Christmas money on tix to a show that could be canceled last minute.
Ive seen Moz over 15 times and this is the first time a single floor ticket in the middle goes for about 230 bucks with fees.
This is the first time as a life long fan that I'm choosing not to go a Moz show!
Its hard to justify that price with his attendance record and its especially hard to justify paying that much to see his current band (the weakest lineup ever) butcher Quarry a album that none of them played on!
Now If Moz had picked Your Arsenal or Vauxhall to play in full with Alain and the Lads I would have payed 400 bucks for a ticket!

Maybe people have chosen not to risk gambling all their Christmas money on tix to a show that could be canceled last minute.
Ive seen Moz over 15 times and this is the first time a single floor ticket in the middle goes for about 230 bucks with fees.
This is the first time as a life long fan that I'm choosing not to go a Moz show!
Its hard to justify that price with his attendance record and its especially hard to justify paying that much to see his current band (the weakest lineup ever) butcher Quarry a album that none of them played on!
Now If Moz had picked Your Arsenal or Vauxhall to play in full with Alain and the Lads I would have payed 400 bucks for a ticket!
What's funny is a lot of people don't want that. We think the new band is awesome, and really enjoy Quarry and Morrissey’s more recent material. What you want, and how you carry on, sounds far less interesting. Wahhh the lads. Waaah play this older album. Wahhh. Do you ever hear yourselves?

I bet you've not even been to a show recently enough to hear his current band live, Mr. 15 shows. Hahaha. Probably not.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom