YATQ 20th Anniversary shows stencil ad on sidewalk in Los Angeles

Photo from an anonymous person, seen in the Highland Park neighborhood of Los Angeles (January 2024).

full

Word on the street is the band is putting in overtime trying really hard to learn how to play the songs off the Quarry album! They are struggling so hard to learn that they put in so much overtime and now the budget for promotion has come to this.... a stencil and a few cans of black spray paint.

Who's ready to hear Quarry get butchered?
Cancellations coming soon?

"Los Angeles... You are too.... COLD!"

Cool. Where can I get some Morrissey and animal rights stencils for bargain prices?

Word on the street is the band is putting in overtime trying really hard to learn how to play the songs off the Quarry album! They are struggling so hard to learn that they put in so much overtime and now the budget for promotion has come to this.... a stencil and a few cans of black spray paint.

Who's ready to hear Quarry get butchered?
Cancellations coming soon?

"Los Angeles... You are too.... COLD!"
I agree about the bad band, struggles. They are not skilled enough to play those yatq tunes

This is going to be interesting.
Two Quarry-shows and a week later Mexico.
Will they have completely different set lists?
It seems highly unlikely.

If this doesn't lead to a sellout, nothing will.

Tickets are $44 now, so it should sell out, although part of the top tier for the 2nd show has been made unavailable. Could be good if he does some Quarry gigs in the UK as he may decide to play theatres rather than arenas which are always better in my opinion.

Tickets are $44 now, so it should sell out, although part of the top tier for the 2nd show has been made unavailable. Could be good if he does some Quarry gigs in the UK as he may decide to play theatres rather than arenas which are always better in my opinion.
$44?! Bargain.
IMG_9569.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom