YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I could live without this: Quarry was the story of great singles, and a sense of relief that he was back after so long away. Lots of weak songs on the album; the plodding, moronic Crashing Bores, the onset of 'basic' lyrics which started in America is Not the World...the weakness of I'm not sorry and How can anybody possibly know, and the ok-ness of `All the Lazy Dykes'. Having said that I do like all the singles and Come Back to Camden. I found Ringleader... far more interesting and more like true Morrissey.

I withdraw my assertion, as I’ve just listened to Ringleader again.

The sad thing is, we finally have a really beautiful closer in Saint In A…, and it remains in limbo.

Yeah, one date in LA and one in Anaheim... should probably sell out. I'm still going to wait until the day of the show for tickets.

He couldn’t sell out the Hollywood Bowl a few years back. It’s about the same size venue. I remember tickets being heavily discounted on goldstar.com

If anyone has presale codes for either show please do share 🙏. I’ll be making the trip from nyc and holding off from buying my flight until I have guaranteed tix.

If anyone has presale codes for either show please do share 🙏. I’ll be making the trip from nyc and holding off from buying my flight until I have guaranteed tix.

You really want to do that for an artist with a 30% cancellation rate?

You really want to do that for an artist with a 30% cancellation rate?
I noticed he only tends to cancel shows that are in smaller markets. Considering these are special one off shows I’m willing to take that risk (plus I have friends and family in SoCal so worse case I’ll just visit them and make a trip out of it).

I noticed he only tends to cancel shows that are in smaller markets. Considering these are special one off shows I’m willing to take that risk (plus I have friends and family in SoCal so worse case I’ll just visit them and make a trip out of it).
I thought that too until the Greek theater incident last year.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom