YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I don’t think he will play it all
How can he without appearing like a 100% fake fraud as he sings it.
He's happy to live in America for years,
taking American dollars, most of the time with a belly that's too fat and looking like a fat pig.

If you must watch such an ignoramus, do it on YouTube for free.
Give your money to The Salvation Army this Christmas instead of Mor££sseys fat Bank account.

Was it ever confirmed if the album title was intended to be speaking to himself? Since it’s stylised as “Morrissey, you are the quarry” I’ve always read it as him telling himself that he is the quarry.

Kinda neat how many album titles have word play. Your Arsenal, this, Swords, et al.
There was an interview on XFM May 2004 which supports this. 👍

Was it ever confirmed if the album title was intended to be speaking to himself? Since it’s stylised as “Morrissey, you are the quarry” I’ve always read it as him telling himself that he is the quarry.

Kinda neat how many album titles have word play. Your Arsenal, this, Swords, et al.
I always took it that way (oooo-err), because of the comma.
The capital Q has always been an annoyance.

Why not 30 years of Vauxhall?

Why not 30 years of Vauxhall?
Surely on the cards, if the Quarry project works out, and an altogether more tantalising prospect—before he brings the house down with a Meat is Murder arena tour months after.

He’s starting to play his jokers. And he probably needs to, to be honest.

He surely has to do this or something similar in the UK. Otherwise, that's pretty naff. Not to mention unfair. Whether they actually happen or not is a different matter entirely, but I suspect they will as he cancels less gigs when they're in the US and UK.

He surely has to do this or something similar in the UK. Otherwise, that's pretty naff. Not to mention unfair. Whether they actually happen or not is a different matter entirely, but I suspect they will as he cancels less gigs when they're in the US and UK.
With the lineup as it is now? Nah. It would be the death of the album that was the great return to form for Moz. I think I’d rather hop it to see Paul Viva cover the quarry with his helium like voice 🤣

The band/crew must be loving this. A jaunt around the world at MOZI’s expense, barely having to work. And, if the backing track story is true, barely having to work even when they are working.

You just know those two women are going to be all over the music websites, telling their tales of woe once this pathetic excuse for a tour ends.
I wouldn’t necessarily assume MOZI has (yet) shelled out for expenses…

Dreadful idea. Bands playing their albums in full is such a horrible cash grab. Sorry but he's ran out of ideas.

Back
Top Bottom