Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91-Oh Good God!!!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Hey,
I'm 32 now but will be 33 in a month.
However, I can say I'm a 'newer' Morrissey/Smiths fan b/c I didn't even discover or know of them until 1998! Yet, I feel I'm a pretty good fan now, meaning, I try to see Moz on tour and bought numerous cds.

hullo.

i'm 34, you know.

I am 31 and a half.

I am also dyslecix.

I envy all these whippersnappers.... good to see you've got good taste though:)

I guess The Smiths and Morrissey will keep having fans around the age of 15.
Here in Belgian schools it's almost the same handbooks for the courses English. Well, say that 50% of the Belgian highschools use this book called "Contact". It's such a retarded book, the makers of it must probably think we are retarded or something! Well, when I was in my 4th year in highschool (so, the age of 15) there was at the end of a chapter a few pages dedicated to the Smiths. (at the end of every chapter we get a treat, sometimes poetry or music. Shakespeare, Orwell, Dire Straits! That's what I love about the English courses the most!) Anyway, by the time I was in that year I already knew the Smiths. But my teacher skipped that part.
I know other teachers don't (there are different English teachers, one nicer than the other one), and it was about the album "Meat is murder". They printed the text of Meat is Murder and some extra info about the Smiths. There was this English teacher who's my neighbour and of whom I learned a lot about music, even before I could talk! And he almost let the whole album play in a particular class! You can imagine, it'll struck some youngsters. And that'll be the good ones!

text books featuring the Smiths? How cool is that!!!!

Beats the French textbook we had. Tricolore!!! (you fking knows it....)
Which followed the residents of La Rochelle in their day to day lives, ordering a kilo of pommes de terres from the market.
A-level french though our teacher introduced us to Jacques Brel so it wasn't all bad.

Born 1957 but still love all the latest clothes and music and have a much younger wife and a son aged 6 and a daughter aged 2.

Dont feel (or look) my age at all.

Back
Top Bottom