• 71-80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91-Oh Good God!!!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I'll be 17 years old in August...

(btw, I think it's amazing that Morrissey's music - and Smiths' music, because it's older - isn't forgotten! People in my class and of my age have no idea who Morrissey is, and some have already sad that Sean Paul is muchhh better than him - I laught my ass off! How few some ppl know...But it must be said: when you listen to that sorta music in your early teens, there's something wrong with you ;))

wolve said:
I'll be 17 years old in August...

(btw, I think it's amazing that Morrissey's music - and Smiths' music, because it's older - isn't forgotten! People in my class and of my age have no idea who Morrissey is, and some have already sad that Sean Paul is muchhh better than him - I laught my ass off! How few some ppl know...But it must be said: when you listen to that sorta music in your early teens, there's something wrong with you ;))

Excatly, just the same with my class...theyre like "Well Green Day is much better then this old fool" (dont get me wrong, i think Green Day are great) but still you feel like an outcast because youre really the only one that listen to the man...

I'm 24....started with this Moz-addiction when I was 15.

The singer Morrissey is really unknown in my circle of friends. Most of them know excactly one song , because it is used as the soundtrack of that silly witch tv show "Charmed"! ( How soon is now)

igotpictures said:
Excatly, just the same with my class...theyre like "Well Green Day is much better then this old fool" (dont get me wrong, i think Green Day are great) but still you feel like an outcast because youre really the only one that listen to the man...
yeah, i always get the same reaction. and it goes a little like this:

"so, what kind of music are you into?"

"i mostly listened to old punk records, new wave type stuff
but my favorite singer's morrissey"

"who the hell is that?"

I'm 18 and far from being the most loved...

well I don't know much people that like Morrissey in my close circle, the one's that know him is because I have got introduced them into my mania

and yes when I say that I like Morrissey they say:
"who the hell is that!?" ,"aaaah that canadian girl ?" and "that old fat man that is gay?"

Pervomartovtsi said:
I'm 18 and far from being the most loved...

well I don't know much people that like Morrissey in my close circle, the one's that know him is because I have got introduced them into my mania

and yes when I say that I like Morrissey they say:
"who the hell is that!?" ,"aaaah that canadian girl ?" and "that old fat man that is gay?"
lol that canadian girl?
haven't heard that one from anyone yet

Aaaah! Born March 1993, I'm just after Denia. AND MY MUM'S THE CAT'S MOTHER, so be afraid, be very afraid... this is what she made - she knitted me herself (*points to avatar*).:eek: Now, if you'll excuse me... I have to go and play with a ball of string!:D
Verry (The Kitten) xxx

Now there is a poll for proper number crunching!

zom

Denia said:
yeah, i always get the same reaction. and it goes a little like this:

"so, what kind of music are you into?"

"i mostly listened to old punk records, new wave type stuff
but my favorite singer's morrissey"

"who the hell is that?"

Yeah, exactly.

its like "yeah i hear Joy Division and Bauhaus. theyre great enought, but do you know The Smiths?" ...."No, what a stupid name hahahaahah" ..."yeah well.....i dont think so but do you know Morrissey then? his my favorite singer and was the singer in the Smiths, know him?" ...."yeah, hes gay, right?"

Thats so stupid, thats all people think about....

i'm 21 but feeling much older at the moment due to another bad nights sleep

i'm 18. but i feel very very old since i'm 18... don't know why... and canadian girl thing happens to me often. but i like her music, so i dont mind..

Back
Top Bottom