Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91-Oh Good God!!!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

zom

Menior Sember
I think I know who the youngest poster is here but I would love to know who is the elder statesmen. I find it so interesting the wide range of Morrissey fans age. I guess it first struck me at my first show to see young kids all the way up to mature music lovers. Don’t be shy!

zom

Im 28. As of now we are the two age extremes on the site! ;)

zom

zom said:
I think I know who the youngest poster is here but I would love to know who is the elder statesmen. I find it so interesting the wide range of Morrissey fans age. I guess it first struck me at my first show to see young kids all the way up to mature music lovers. Don’t be shy!

zom

In some of the UserCP's You can see how old people are. As far of that I can tell You I'm not the youngest neither the oldest. But in the scala I'm probably going straight to the olderly fans. And Zom I'm older than You but I saw one day that one was older than Me.

why must i always be reminded?

The Youngest said:
only kiddin
I'm 14
i guess my name should be "the youngest" lol
but at least i'm glad to know there's some one close to my age.

There is a strange gap between 15-16 and 28+ :confused:
You should've made a poll to find out the age and gender statistics of this site's population.

I'm the youngest! I'm the most loved!
I'm 8 years old today, sexually mature, and have the biggest bestest brightest bum of anyone here! :)

let's see....how many fingers is that....

Back
Top Bottom