• 71-80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91-Oh Good God!!!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
The Kitten said:
Aaaah! Born March 1993, I'm just after Denia. AND MY MUM'S THE CAT'S MOTHER, so be afraid, be very afraid... this is what she made - she knitted me herself (*points to avatar*).:eek: Now, if you'll excuse me... I have to go and play with a ball of string!:D
Verry (The Kitten) xxx

Being born in 1993 makes me feel old, I left school in 1991!

Wally the Baboon said:
I'm the youngest! I'm the most loved!
I'm 8 years old today, sexually mature, and have the biggest bestest brightest bum of anyone here:)
Wally, you liar! You're pushing 10! :mad:
You're just saying that because you know that Mr. Proper likes 'em young.

Donald the Donkey said:
Wally, you liar! You're pushing 10! :mad:
You're just saying that because you know that Mr. Proper likes 'em young.
You little fibber! I know that you can count because you do it all the time for the guy with the peanuts, so you're just being malicious.
Dumb ass. :rolleyes:

I'm 19 and can relate with what a lot of you say about having no friends who like Morrissey. I mostly get comments like 'isn't he gay though, right?', 'Urrgh, I hate that song about irish blood or whatever, he's so pretentious' or 'Well, at least he's not as bad as Geldof'. (I am a bit of a Geldophile too).

So, zom.
Is this how you expected it to go or are you somewhat surprised?
I'm very interested to know your comments. :)

I'm 29, which makes me feel really old!!

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

lets be real here though
for those of us that have been with Moz from the beginning
it allows us to always return to our pasts
like say;

our 1st job
I was looking for a job, and then i found a job
And heaven knows i'm miserable now

that 1st kiss we seized, rather than
And in the darkened underpass
I thought oh god, my chance has come at last
(but then a strange fear gripped me and i
Just couldnt ask)

to just remembering the 80s and the ever present 'Cold War'
Armageddon - come armageddon!
Come, armageddon! come!

-i could go on and on, of course, but i wont
tHIS TIMe
:)

43 later this month...hopefully will be a bit wiser.

I'm 18.

yeah, none of my friends listen to Morrissey but that's not because they don't like him, they just don't know him. I have told quite many people that I like Moz but all of them were like "Who?"
The only exception was my uncle who is 50. He likes Morrissey :D

I guess The Smiths and Morrissey will keep having fans around the age of 15.
Here in Belgian schools it's almost the same handbooks for the courses English. Well, say that 50% of the Belgian highschools use this book called "Contact". It's such a retarded book, the makers of it must probably think we are retarded or something! Well, when I was in my 4th year in highschool (so, the age of 15) there was at the end of a chapter a few pages dedicated to the Smiths. (at the end of every chapter we get a treat, sometimes poetry or music. Shakespeare, Orwell, Dire Straits! That's what I love about the English courses the most!) Anyway, by the time I was in that year I already knew the Smiths. But my teacher skipped that part.
I know other teachers don't (there are different English teachers, one nicer than the other one), and it was about the album "Meat is murder". They printed the text of Meat is Murder and some extra info about the Smiths. There was this English teacher who's my neighbour and of whom I learned a lot about music, even before I could talk! And he almost let the whole album play in a particular class! You can imagine, it'll struck some youngsters. And that'll be the good ones!

Your Average 17yr-old American teenager.

thewarroom said:
Your Average 17yr-old American teenager.

If you are fan of old Mogsy, then you are above average.

i'm 17. i'm really surprised at the number of teenagers here actually. i thought it'd be a lot smaller.

It's great to see such a wide range of ages here. Also the poll results so far put a lie to the assertion that Moz's fans are all oldies. He's attracting new (that's me) and younger (-) fans 'cause he's still writing witty, intelligent and memorable songs..

i'm 19. i think people of all ages can be fans of him, as long as they have enough intelligence and/or emotion to understand his songs.

I'm 25, and nowhere near all those sensible things people expect me to be doing. Do I own a house? NO!! Do I own a car? NO!! Do i have a proper boyfiend/ husband? NO!! Do I have a huge CD collection and no money ( due to the CD collection) YES!!!

Back
Top Bottom