Where to buy AYNIM singles?

Angel

I just got an e-mail from EIL that my order can not be filled. Anyone know where I can buy them? Thanks!

They were only in stores for a week, methinks anyway!

Nope, Decca deleted those from their catalog and stop producing from 9th June.
Some shops still sell the copies as long as they have stocks.

kewpie, thanks again for your kind offer to let me have the spare bundle you had. i only got the "dearest love" vinyl along with the cd, but i'm not that much of a completist anyway :)

I wonder what a fair price will be for the 3-format bundle in a couple of months?

All You Need Is Me, Availability

Don't crucify me if this is a dumb question, but are all three items of All You Need is Me available? Parts 1 and 2 of the 7" vinyl release and the CD single.

I've been told that one or more of these items were "deleted" from from the catalog.

I looked on the forums for an answer, but haven't seen anything regarding the issue.

Recordstore.co.uk says all three items are available.

Any help would be appreciated.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.

Re: All You Need Is Me, Availability

Don't crucify me if this is a dumb question, but are all three items of All You Need is Me available? Parts 1 and 2 of the 7" vinyl release and the CD single.

I've been told that one or more of these items were "deleted" from from the catalog.

I looked on the forums for an answer, but haven't seen anything regarding the issue.

Recordstore.co.uk says all three items are available.

Any help would be appreciated.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.

Yes, all formats are only still available from http://www.recordstore.co.uk

I have a spare set, if you interested send me a PM.

they've all been deleted.

try ebay

Another dumb question: With all the talk of these singles being "deleted", does this mean the ones out there now are worth something, or could be worth slightly more than the ones they release later on, as these are an initial batch?

Another dumb question: With all the talk of these singles being "deleted", does this mean the ones out there now are worth something, or could be worth slightly more than the ones they release later on, as these are an initial batch?
hmm no I dont think so..but im no expert as a collector..but a lot of smiths /morrissey vinyl singles(on ebay as well as in regualr record shops) are sold for very low prices the only ones who sell for a high prices are radio promos etx like the barbarism single; i think

i was looking around for a thread i-f someone post a info of a possibilty that AYNIM(finally decided to buy it ,hmm) will be back in stock. but to no avail
..cause i cant still understand the purpose for making it available for only one week yes this will make the hardcore fan buy it the first day..bu didnt that happen with almost every moz Smiths single : people rush out and buy it the frst day, so the record gets a pretty high chart position , then drops down very fast the next week? since this do happen anyway why did decca decide this one week only release? someone mentioned in one of these AYNIM threads that he/she doesnt believe they delete it "forever" , but they donyl did it to get more attention on the release...so it might come back in stock?

Back
Top Bottom