Oh! What to buy Morrissey this Christmas!

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
Well, what would you buy Moz for Christmas?
I know this is done every year, but, I'm just curious...............

Pajamas. And a Wii Fit, I bet he'd be good at the hula hoop.

Pajamas. And a Wii Fit, I bet he'd be good at the hula hoop.

Oh, I'm good at the hula hoop on Wii Fit! :) But he doesn't need pyjamas, does he? I mean, you'd only rip them off his body before he went to sleep. :p

Last edited:
Oh, I'm good at the hula hoop on Wii Fit! :) But he doesn't need pyjamas, does he? I mean, you'd only rip them off his body before we went to sleep. :p

Not every night, just almost every night. Then you have to get up in the morning and have breakfast and stuff. Pajamas on Christmas are a tradition in my family.

I'd buy him a copy of Live at the Hollywood Bowl since I know he doesn't have a copy. :p

And a new razor and candies in his stocking. And journals. And pens. I wouldn't buy him a penis, he has one of those.

Not every night, just almost every night. Then you have to get up in the morning and have breakfast and stuff. Pajamas on Christmas are a tradition in my family.

I'd buy him a copy of Live at the Hollywood Bowl since I know he doesn't have a copy. :p

And a new razor and candies in his stocking. And journals. And pens. I wouldn't buy him a penis, he has one of those.

All he needs is a dressing grown (I think it's more common to call them bath robes in America), in that case. :p

If he's going to have Wii Fit, I'll get him a Raving Rabbids game for the Wii as well. :p Ahhh, Boxing Day's going to be so fun for him, playing on the Wii in his pyjamas and dressing grown, with his little kitten snuggled up on the sofa, before he sits down to watch himself perform on DVD. :p

To complete the scene, I shall get him a hot chocolate machine so he can have a drink whilst he watches Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on BBC 2. :p

All he needs is a dressing grown (I think it's more common to call them bath robes in America), in that case. :p

If he's going to have Wii Fit, I'll get him a Raving Rabbids game for the Wii as well. :p Ahhh, Boxing Day's going to be so fun for him, playing on the Wii in his pyjamas and dressing grown, with his little kitten snuggled up on the sofa, before he sits down to watch himself perform on DVD. :p

To complete the scene, I shall get him a hot chocolate machine so he can have a drink whilst he watches Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on BBC 2. :p

Yeah but this image of Morrissey is way too wholesome. (The man that I love.) For coolness sake I guess we ought to balance it out a bit, maybe an eightball of coke and some guns and knives or something. Of course he won't snort the coke, but it could be a laughy stocking stuffer that he could give to one of his hardier friends when they visit or something.

I'd give him one of my calendars..... as seen with Grim and Mike Joyce and some other bloke:cool: (with Uncle Skinny's calendar that he left in the Brickhouse:D)

Picture033.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
New trainers, those ones he's been eyeing.

Bequiffed confectionery.

iced-gems.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom