Oh! What to buy Morrissey this Christmas!

I'd give him one of my calendars..... as seen with Grim and Mike Joyce and some other bloke:cool: (with Uncle Skinny's calendar that he left in the Brickhouse:D)

Picture033.jpg

Jukebox Jury

ok. i believe you, Mike Joyce has my calendar..
and the key to my front door, Andy Rourke has it.

nothing; he gets enough through official releases, merchandise and ticket sales. the bizzare thing is though folk will actually send him a gift. it's the same as sending a stranger a gift:(

ok. i believe you, Mike Joyce has my calendar..
and the key to my front door, Andy Rourke has it.

No, Mike Joyce has Uncle Skinny's calendar:D..... yours is all wrapped up waiting to be opened on Xmas day after being hand delivered;)

Jukebox Jury

"Ridiculous poll.....have you nothing better to do with your time?"

I've been waiting a year to return your comment. :rolleyes:

Oh dear! Did I upset you in the past with a flippant comment?
If so, belated apologies as it is the season of goodwill

There are some ridiculous answers on this thread.....and they all seem to be from Americans. And also......Morrissey would never eat 'candy'.....they are called sweets my dears

Mike Joyce looks really good in that photo.

Oh! I know what I'm going to buy Morrissey for Christmas. Here it is:

Nothing.

Do you know why? Because I don't know the bloke. I'm having enough problems paying for my dad's Roy Keane autobiography and my mum's Nintendo DS. Atleast they were kind enough to tell me what they want for Christmas, this Morrissey bloke hasn't given me a clue what to get him for Christmas.

If anything, he should get me a standing ticket for the May 23rd gig at the Apollo. I bet he won't either, the fat chinned bastard.

Oh! I know what I'm going to buy Morrissey for Christmas. Here it is:

Nothing.

Do you know why? Because I don't know the bloke. I'm having enough problems paying for my dad's Roy Keane autobiography and my mum's Nintendo DS. Atleast they were kind enough to tell me what they want for Christmas, this Morrissey bloke hasn't given me a clue what to get him for Christmas.

If anything, he should get me a standing ticket for the May 23rd gig at the Apollo. I bet he won't either, the fat chinned bastard.

Someone needs a fuzzy purple blanket. :p

Where the frig have you been all day?
Sitting around having a go at poor old stevey

I was out having a laugh and letting my Morrissey Solo account get hijacked. I sent you a text darling, don't blame me for not communicating.

But if i DID have to buy Morrissey something for Christmas it would probably be a 10 pack of Marlboro Reds.

I'd give him the book + DVD of the movie "Let the right one in", since the title is from a song of his, and the book starts with a quote from TLOTFIP :)

Also becase they're great (both the book and the film)

The amount of flying he's going to be doiing next year, that would probably be a good idea. :D

It's not him I'm worried about - it's mainly us, the fans. Especially with him revealing tour dates one by one, it makes it terribly difficult to plan ahead.

Back
Top Bottom