Morrissey Central "Vera Lynn" (August 28, 2020)

VERA LYNN IS UK NUMBER 1 WITH PATRIOTIC BRITISH SONG

MORRISSEY DISPLAYS VERA LYNN ON NME FRONT COVER

d4824f3d9449ca7bb6c39e57ed11255c_1_sdurrx.jpg

kevin cummins
photograph

(As seen recently in the condolences thread).
FWD.

He won't.

He was concerned about values & not 'biology'.

Hopefully someone he knows will see the state of these threads & warn him that straight-up neo-Nazis are trying to use his name. And he'll get away from all of this.
Considering that so many people call him a far right racist right now I don't think he'll be remotely bothered. He's a clever man. And no amount of threats about neo-Nazis are going to persuade a clever person that Britain isn't on its way down the crapper - mainly because of demographic changes.

People have eyes. The "fascist" argument is laughable when you walk down the street and feel you've stepped into a shanty town in Nigeria/Pakistan.

And "neo Nazis" are not using his name . I've been a faithful Moz fan for most of my life. I'm probably his biggest fan in London.

Every study. Mainstream books even admit it. I'm currently reading this.

It starts by explaining how the subject cannot even be broached without lefties screaming about racism. Then it gets to the nitty gritty. Get a copy and get ready for the steam to come out of your ears.

It's time to grow up and face some realities Nerak. Some facts might hurt, but they're still facts.
Th

That's a good quote you put up there. There are certainly biological facts between different races. Different genes means different behavior. If we let in 1 million Japs tomorrow the crime rate wouldn't rise one iota whereas if we let in 1 million Africans the country would be in a state of violent anarchy.

Civic nationalism is all a bit 2017. It's kind and won't mess with your moral conscience or have you guilt tripped by your enemies but it's main problem is that it just doesn't work. Now that Brits are to become a minority it's a different ball game - it maybe wouldn't be if the floodgates hadn't been opened in the 90s.

Any white child born in Britain now is going to grow up feeling they have committed sins and that they are held under a whip hand. If they're working class they're totally f----d.

The alienation of the working class is creating a confidence and identity crisis among the young. They are adopting dumb black youth culture as they have been told they have no culture themselves. Check out the murder by the two white boys in Leeds that is in the headlines today. They stabbed a man 100 times with a sword and tried to remove his head. Then in prison they proudly rapped about it using all the words and terms of black drill rap. This is what happens when you demoralize one group in society, stamping them down for years. You create a monster.

Who introduced swords and machetes as opposed to knives as the standard weapons of the streets? I'll tell you. African migrants. In studies British-born black boys have said this time and again. They had to up their game, and now it's standard, even among white gangs.
That does, actually, seem quite an interesting book.

Do they have the nurture-nature debate at PA meetings?

Given I can’t spend an hour amongst a group of more than three adult men without someone asking if I’m Jewish, I could probably measure my lifespan in seconds at a PA meeting.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Given I can’t spend an hour amongst a group of more than three adult men without someone asking if I’m Jewish, I could probably measure my lifespan in seconds at a PA meeting.
Never been to one. I don't think I've attended a political meeting of any description in my entire life. Like anyone else I dip into Patriotic Alternative's twitter feed sometimes, that's all. Truth be told, in general, politics bores me. Music is more my thing.

Isn't it generally agreed now though that nature and nurture are 50/50, with variations of course and that some genes can lie dormant or be triggered?

Considering that so many people call him a far right racist right now I don't think he'll be remotely bothered. He's a clever man. And no amount of threats about neo-Nazis are going to persuade a clever person that Britain isn't on its way down the crapper - mainly because of demographic changes.

People have eyes. The "fascist" argument is laughable when you walk down the street and feel you've stepped into a shanty town in Nigeria/Pakistan.

And "neo Nazis" are not using his name . I've been a faithful Moz fan for most of my life. I'm probably his biggest fan in London.

You are a fascist.

& he's not.

The book is written by a journalist who misunderstood the science & then claimed the scientists were being political when they said he misunderstood. They weren't. When a letter is political it's signed by lots of randoms. When every leading scientist says its bunk, it's bunk.

The book is written by a journalist who misunderstood the science & then claimed the scientists were being political when they said he misunderstood. They weren't. When a letter is political it's signed by lots of randoms. When every leading scientist says its bunk, it's bunk.
Just like he says in the preface, some people will not accept facts and will shout them down because they clash with their political ideology. Bravo.

Aye. And if he met you, he'd be right for once.
Open up the other side of your brain and find a new tactic to confront those you disagree with. People who call others racists, neo Nazis, fascists etc in this day and age are laughably passe.

That might have been credible a few years back but now that Brits are being overtly sidelined and bred out of their own country it sounds ridiculous.

No-one cares about name-calling anymore. That's for the school playground. They just want their country back.

Last edited:
Never been to one. I don't think I've attended a political meeting of any description in my entire life. Like anyone else I dip into Patriotic Alternative's twitter feed sometimes, that's all. Truth be told, in general, politics bores me. Music is my thing.

Isn't it generally agreed now though that nature and nurture are 50/50, with variations of course and that some genes can lie dormant or be triggered?
Th

That's a good quote you put up there. There are certainly biological facts between different races. Different genes means different behavior. If we let in 1 million Japs tomorrow the crime rate wouldn't rise one iota whereas if we let in 1 million Africans the country would be in a state of violent anarchy.

Civic nationalism is all a bit 2017. It's kind and won't mess with your moral conscience or have you guilt tripped by your enemies but it's main problem is that it just doesn't work. Now that Brits are to become a minority it's a different ball game - it maybe wouldn't be if the floodgates hadn't been opened in the 90s.

Any white child born in Britain now is going to grow up feeling they have committed sins and that they are held under a whip hand. If they're working class they're totally f----d.

The alienation of the working class is creating a confidence and identity crisis among the young. They are adopting dumb black youth culture as they have been told they have no culture themselves. Check out the murder by the two white boys in Leeds that is in the headlines today. They stabbed a man 100 times with a sword and tried to remove his head. Then in prison they proudly rapped about it using all the words and terms of black drill rap. This is what happens when you demoralize one group in society, stamping them down for years. You create a monster.

Who introduced swords and machetes as opposed to knives as the standard weapons of the streets? I'll tell you. African migrants. In studies British-born black boys have said this time and again. They had to up their game, and now it's standard, even among white gangs.
It depends, I think, in what contexts you operate in. I personally find both the denial of genetics and the emphasis on it equally unlikely. I speak as a Buddhist who is compelled by ideas of fate, contingency and systems. This leaves me at odds with everyone.

As a general point, I spend half my time amongst people who say “Hey, we’re all different” and the other half amongst people who say “We’re all the same”. I can’t keep up, and I’m disposed to say that genetically we’re disposed to say whatever gives us leverage at any given moment.

Just like he says in the preface, some people will not accept facts and will shout them down because they clash with their political ideology. Bravo.

It's not accepted because it's not true. He got his science wrong.

He can't just pretend that scientists disagree because of ideology when he only wrote the book because of his ideology - he wanted to push the idea that social problems could only be tackled if we 'accepted' that social stereotypes are based in biology & they're not.

It's bunk.

It's not accepted because it's not true. He got his science wrong.

He can't just pretend that scientists disagree because of ideology when he only wrote the book because of his ideology - he wanted to push the idea that social problems could only be tackled if we 'accepted' that social stereotypes are based in biology & they're not.

It's bunk.
I don't need a book to tell me such facts anyway. I live in a multicultural city and have observed the different inherent behaviors of different races from my own year dot. A certain one has a propensity for violence more than the others. English people can be arsey too, but they'll generally get you back in more sneaky ways. A certain race however can't even debate without getting violent - or amongst themselves getting the machetes out. More so since African migration - maybe West Indian kids would have mellowed by now without Blair's opening of the doors, who knows. Instead no different races group together to hang out so much now.

You seem to forget that I have been exposed to way more cultures than you could ever dream about throughout my entire life. I grew up and went to school with far more non-Brits than Brits. I didn't know much English people, most whites I knew were Irish. I get the feeling this is why my "rawness" niggles you so much - it must have rubbed off on me. Non white people can be very blunt - they don't really do political correctness.

Last edited:
I love Ben Elton. The end of Blackadder Goes Forth is more poignant than any drama.
I categorically refuse to accept that the end of Blackadder was more poignant than Brideshead. Even if the sentimental slow motion was actually quite affecting.

I don't need a book to tell me such facts anyway. I live in a multicultural city and have observed the different inherent behaviors of different races from my own year dot. A certain one has a propensity for violence more than the others. English people can be arsey too, bu they'll generally get you back in more sneaky ways. A certain race however can't even debate without getting violent - or amongst themselves getting the machetes out.

You seem to forget that I have been exposed to way more cultures than you could ever dream about throughout my entire life. I grew up and went to school with far more non-Brits than Brits. I get the feeling this is why my "rawness" niggles you so much. Non white people can be very blunt - they don't really do political correctness.

I'm from Glasgow - I'm blunt.

That's why I'm telling you you're a racist, fascist neo-Nazi because you believe negative stereotypes & think nationalism is biological.

I categorically refuse to accept that the end of Blackadder was more poignant than Brideshead. Even if the sentimental slow motion was actually quite affecting.

I've never seen Brideshead. I've read the book & much as I love Evelyn, I thought war stress had made him a bit mushy.

Scoop is my favourite.

I'm from Glasgow - I'm blunt.

That's why I'm telling you you're a racist, fascist neo-Nazi because you believe negative stereotypes & think nationalism is biological.
You're from Glasgow yeah, and everyone I've ever met from that town has been a militant leftie when it comes to the subject of migration.

People used to say (many still do): Hey, my parents came from Ireland so we must be on the side of the migrants. That just does not wash anymore, because look at Ireland now. A country of 4.5 million (half of London) is being swamped and will soon completely lose its identity. Those rebels must be turning in their graves.

Soon most of the people living there will not have relatives or any link to those who fought so bravely to get the Brits out and create a republic Eire. They will have no value for the land, only for what they can take to improve their living. For example, if a castle with rich history was to be turned into a drive thru McDonalds, they'd say good, bring it on, I like McDonalds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom