TTY: The Bullfighter Dies - single

you can review all their posts by reading one.
they are whining clones, their posts seem to originate from a whining collective. they are all the same.
only thing you will never find in any of their posts is intelligence, or anything worth reading. just whine whine whine.

Oh do stop f***ing whining.

Just put the wilted dried up old fanny on ignore, she is nothing but a cling on with nothing new to add other than agreeing with BB or Bennny the Butcher.

misogyny.gif

Oh really you simple c***, I am married with 4 daughters and I love them all, so no, its just you I don't like.

Marital status, sexual orientation, nor parentage disqualify you. That you think they exempt you from the label is troubling to say the least. Your attitude and language are all the evidence one needs to pin that label on you. What on earth does the moisture level of my genitals have to do with the merits of my arguments? Answer: absolutely nothing.

You are anti-Semitic, racist, and a misogynist.

PS: Do not send me any more PMs attempting to explain what you mean. I read ya loud and clear honey bunch.

Marital status, sexual orientation, nor parentage disqualify you. That you think they exempt you from the label is troubling to say the least. Your attitude and language are all the evidence one needs to pin that label on you. What on earth does the moisture level of my genitals have to do with the merits of my arguments? Answer: absolutely nothing.

PS: Do not send me any more PMs attempting to explain what you mean. I read ya loud and clear honey bunch.

Whatever, you be troubled, me, I don't give a f***!

Woah, woah, woah... Jesus. Such serious accusations. Can you prove this?

Woah, woah, woah... Jesus. Such serious accusations. Can you prove this?

A few months ago I posted that BB and Benny the butcher were mentioned in a post on another site where the poster was pointing out that there were some proper wankers on Morrissey Solo. Turns out it was a site that disagrees that the holocaust ever happened, so since then tossers like Reality Bites like to assume that I am anti semetic, even though I have explained i was simply pointing out that the pricks on here are mentioned elsewhere.

Just proves what tossers they really are.

Regarding racist etc, no idea where she gets that from?

The thing she forgets is that she is putting these things in writing, which leaves her wide open to other action if I were that way inclined. I pm'd her the other day to remind her that I was simply pointing out the comments on the site and that it was not representative of my views but still she persists.

Sad really

Last edited:
A few months ago I posted that BB and Benny the butcher were mentioned in a post on another site where the poster was pointing out that there were some proper wankers on Morrissey Solo. Turns out it was a site that disagrees that the holocaust ever happened, so since then tossers like Reality Bites like to assume that I am anti semetic, even though I have explained i was simply pointing out that the pricks on here are mentioned elsewhere.

The thing she forgets is that she is putting these things in writing, which leaves her wide open to other action if I were that way inclined

Sweetie, this site is hosted in the US. And that is a good thing for you. Otherwise your 'C' word usage could be considered hate speech in the UK and elsewhere.

You all are so self-centered you can't post on a topic about morrissey without turning around and making it about yourselves with your silly fights.

Marital status, sexual orientation, nor parentage disqualify you. That you think they exempt you from the label is troubling to say the least. Your attitude and language are all the evidence one needs to pin that label on you.
What on earth does the moisture level of my genitals have to do with the merits of my arguments? Answer: absolutely nothing.

Comedy gold.

People, please STAY on topic.

If you want to mud slinging, go to off-topic fight thread.

Thanks.

As a feminist, I have to say that playing that card in this instance doesn't help our cause. If you weren't white, I suspect you'd be playing the race card every chance you got. Surface calling you a dried up fanny may have been out of line, but he or she pointing out that you do, in fact, have a pattern of finding unbalanced, rational-seeming, faux-edgy men with whom to side, is fair. Stand on your own two feet. Have some original thoughts. Don't simply find male message board trolls to admire. This is where CG has you beat. She at least is her own person.

People, please STAY on topic.

If you want to mud slinging, go to off-topic fight thread.

Thanks.

Personally I don't think The Bullfighter dies is one of the stronger songs on the album, I prefer Staircase at the University, would have loved that to have been released.

The thing she forgets is that she is putting these things in writing, which leaves her wide open to other action if I were that way inclined. I pm'd her the other day to remind her that I was simply pointing out the comments on the site and that it was not representative of my views but still she persists.

Sad really

Surface I only post on here so what have you exactly done to discredit me ?
Disappointed.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

As a feminist, I have to say that playing that card in this instance doesn't help our cause. If you weren't white, I suspect you'd be playing the race card every chance you got. Surface calling you a dried up fanny may have been out of line, but he or she pointing out that you do, in fact, have a pattern of finding unbalanced, rational-seeming, faux-edgy men with whom to side, is fair. Stand on your own two feet. Have some original thoughts. Don't simply find male message board trolls to admire. This is where CG has you beat. She at least is her own person.

If you are a feminist, I wonder what you and Kewpie think of this Surface individual referring to RB as a c***? In (at least) America, this is the most offensive word you can use to describe a woman. It is like using the "n" word to describe a black person. And if he does have a wife and four daughters, how, at the very least..troubling..it is that he doesn't see the absolute hurtful nature of using this word. I wonder how he would feel if he heard his wife or one of his daughter's being called this. Maybe in England it is different, and I am against mostly all moderation, but personal, abusive attacks shouldn't have a place here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hilarious, I have my own personal anonymous troll. Hi!

You have truly arrived. Congratulations!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom