TTY: Graffiti Today in New York City

New TTY

Graffiti Today in New York City - true-to-you.net
11 November 2016

39365_image_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Each time you vote against the bad people, you support the process' though, so probably not a good idea to do anything about it. :p

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are members of a pedophile organization. This story is now breaking on Reddit and 4Chan, with much evidence. Read it for yourself. I can think of no other greater evil. Fortunately, this evil is about to be dealt a lethal blow. God bless America.

It takes a poet to summarize the feelings of the people. Once again it's Morrissey. :fallenleaf::fallenleaf::fallenleaf::fallenleaf:

That post on TTY is a much more endearing statement from Moz then 3 paragraphs of over-the-top bitching and moaning. Let the music doing the talking!

It's kind of like a horoscope reading, can apply to anything, anyone, anytime.

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are members of a pedophile organization. This story is now breaking on Reddit and 4Chan, with much evidence. Read it for yourself. I can think of no other greater evil. Fortunately, this evil is about to be dealt a lethal blow. God bless America.

The links are here. It is thoroughly researched, disturbing and disgusting. American will be contending with comprehending this for years to come:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald...king_from_the_anon_who_brought_you_the_laura/

can somebody erase this shit please?

It takes a poet to summarize the feelings of the people. Once again it's Morrissey. :fallenleaf::fallenleaf::fallenleaf::fallenleaf:
Yes but if f***ing idiots wouldnt have listened to Morrissey and gone out and supported Hilary (as bad as she is) trump wouldnt have got in. it was only 1℅ difference . You reap what you so my friend .
Morrissey hasnt been a poet since Vauxhall , he's a ryhmer .Leonard Cohen ( rip ) was a poet . Read his words then you will see the difference

L O L ! :rofl:
Our little numpty nephew strikes again :laughing:.
Trying to get back in Uncles good books after #Manchester-cheese-menu-gate !
When numpty boy Barlow handed Dickie Felton the non vegan cheesy menu on a plate !
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Oh numpty nephew ! Precious little talent to answer for ! :tiphat:

D C I Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
( meat is murder but cheese is cool kids)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom