The shame of beloved Mexico - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

"Sweep the leg, RB. Sweep the leg."

If you think I have just one crane lined up for you, you are sadly mistaken. :p

Could you please loan me your translation book so I can convert this babble into plain understandable English? Thank heavens insanity is not a communicable disease carried over the internet. Get help...and if you are...get more please.

You know nothing about Betty. Your schizo hallucinations are not enough to build an accurate picture of her.

I thought the parrot telling you Moz is watching a movie was crazy, but this takes the cake.

Jerry is a CANARY! For the love of God, do keep up.

Could you please loan me your translation book so I can convert this babble into plain understandable English? Thank heavens insanity is not a communicable disease carried over the internet. Get help...and if you are...get more please.

Karate Kid.

I believe in busting up delusions in the pursuit of truth. I am opposed to religion and other superstitions which distort reality. Reading tarot cards and speaking to a god to get answers and directions and wisdom is not just dangerous to the practitioner but to a rational society as well. When Morrissey and others are libeled because of her false perceptions and accusations, her faith-based epistemology must be pointed out--exposed. Is the FBE due to a serious mental disorder? Or just irrational thinking at its most extreme? I wouldn't yell jump to the man on the ledge--horrible analogy. But I also refuse to ignore the elephant in the room because it may cause her distress or make things worse. I did reach out and suggest she get a second opinion. Which is a lot more than anyone else here has done in all the years she has been posting here. Telling her that her mind is amazing and that she is hilarious is doing nothing to motivate her to seek help. You may think I am shaming her into getting help. Well maybe I am.

Enabling someone to continue to assert nonsense which may hurt others is not noble. It is irresponsible. I take it you are one of those people who thinks one should respect another's beliefs. I am not one of those people. If a preacher were telling his congregation that gays are going to spend eternity in hell--he knows the truth because he has a direct line to god--then he should be called out. He may have depression, anxiety, ADD, schizophrenia or some chemical imbalance causing his distorted thinking. But having a mental illness does not give someone a free pass. We must all be held accountable and responsible if we are to live freely and openly. With rights come responsibilities. If you don't want to be responsible for your actions then perhaps you should have some rights removed. That is why dangerous people are institutionalized--to protect themselves and society. As a moral agent she must be held accountable for what she says--just like the rest of us.

If an alcoholic were coming here and posting hateful, spiteful lies about other posters, and no one was aware that the person was under the influence of a substance which was distorting his thinking, should it be pointed out in order to discredit his claims? Or should we pretend the person is not impaired and just ignore them? What if that person had the power to influence others? To get them to adopt ideas which are not based upon truth but delusions? Hitler was charismatic as well. He convinced many that Jews were sub-human. These were false and dangerous beliefs which led to the deaths of millions. Was Hitler mentally ill? If it had been known that he was schizophrenic or an addict, would the German people have taken his ideas as seriously? Maybe they would have decided that they should not believe the claims of a man who was not operating in consensus reality--perhaps he does not know or have the truth after all. His thinking is flawed--fallible.

I am pointing out the symptoms--the delusions. I don't know what is causing them. But they do effect me and others. She has claimed that I have sex with my father and son, that I and others post under multiple user names, that Morrissey will marry her one day and that he is being controlled by his mother who is sabotaging his career on purpose. The list goes on.

Looking the other way is not in her best interest. It isn't in this forum's best interest. I am sorry if my approach offends your sensibilities. Everyone is offended by something. You seem to take offense rather easily.

So basically what I am to take from this long winded rebuttal is that even if you believe someone has a mental illness it is your duty to run 'em into the dirt. Nice, Great way to show that compassion you think is worth championing.

Show me anywhere where I have said her mind is 'amazing.' A single post will do. And now you reference Hitler as charismatic to bolster your argument as to your personal treatment of someone on an internet board that you believe suffers from mental illness and delusions? Over reaching much?

Let me reduce it down to this:

Jehne believes we should show compassion to a woman who murders bulls in the most horrific and inhumane process when she gets injured in that process.

Jehne also believes that should you suffer from a serious mental illness you deserve zero compassion and in fact deserve to have condition thrown back in your face.

I hate to bring this up but you seemed to think we should show some compassion and understanding for Steve Croce when he busted his kids arm and went to jail yet you think CG deserves no compassion for what you believe to be a mental disorder?

OK cool, just wanted to get a take on where you stand on these things. Pretty clear to me now, thanks. And no, no sensibilities of mine were offended, my initial post on the subject was a fishing expedition of sorts and you've certainly cleared a few things up for me. Very revealing.

The sad part is that evenow is technically rooting for me playing devil's advocate with Jehne. I just shut down his show with a postage stamp, wait til I get to the real letters. I want Jehne to know I know this though, and though I appear to be "the enemy" I am not. I have compassion for those being used and she's buying right into his game with high-fives and flowers until the day he'll turn on her by disappearing and she's be left the lone finger-pointer who will be finished by the matador that day.

So basically what I am to take from this long winded rebuttal is that even if you believe someone has a mental illness it is your duty to run 'em into the dirt. Nice, Great way to show that compassion you think is worth championing.

Show me anywhere where I have said her mind is 'amazing.' A single post will do. And now you reference Hitler as charismatic to bolster your argument as to your personal treatment of someone on an internet board that you believe suffers from mental illness and delusions? Over reaching much?

Let me reduce it down to this:

Jehne believes we should show compassion to a woman who murders bulls in the most horrific and inhumane process when she gets injured in that process.

Jehne also believes that should you suffer from a serious mental illness you deserve zero compassion and in fact deserve to have condition thrown back in your face.

I hate to bring this up but you seemed to think we should show some compassion and understanding for Steve Croce when he busted his kids arm and went to jail yet you think CG deserves no compassion for what you believe to be a mental disorder?

OK cool, just wanted to get a take on where you stand on these things. Pretty clear to me now, thanks. And no, no sensibilities of mine were offended, my initial post on the subject was a fishing expedition of sorts and you've certainly cleared a few things up for me. Very revealing.

I didn't say you said her mind is amazing. But others here have. So let me get this straight. You think the bullfighter deserves no compassion but an internet troll who libels others does because she may have a mental illness? You are a psychologist right... who is an animal rights activist? This explains a lot.

I didn't say you said her mind is amazing. But others here have. So let me get this straight. You think the bullfighter deserves no compassion but an internet troll who libels others does because she may have a mental illness? You are a psychologist right... who is an animal rights activist? This explains a lot.

Well if we break it down the matador chooses their occupation the person that is the troll may be doing so due to a delusion beyond their control. I'm not even using CG as the example here.

So yeah do I have compassion towards people that suffer mental illnesses that may make them act in appropriate ways? Sure. Even take a more basic example, if you see someone that has tourette's walking up the street saying obscene things are you going to tell them off for swearing or understand that they have a condition?

Do I have compassion for someone that chooses to gore an animal to death for 'entertainment' and then gets injured in the process? Nope.

Feel free to reply but I am done here, it may have been a little disingenuous of me but I went fishing out of interest and found what I was looking for. The floor is yours, feel free to contiue..................

The sad part is that evenow is technically rooting for me playing devil's advocate with Jehne. I just shut down his show with a postage stamp, wait til I get to the real letters. I want Jehne to know I know this though, and though I appear to be "the enemy" I am not. I have compassion for those being used and she's buying right into his game with high-fives and flowers until the day he'll turn on her by disappearing and she's be left the lone finger-pointer who will be finished by the matador that day.

I am not "technically" rooting for you I am currently and actively rooting for you to be well. What the heck does this mean? Half the time I have no idea what you are going on about. More direct, linear thought would be appreciated. And who is this Jehne person...RB? I can't keep up with real vs screen names.

I am not "technically" rooting for you I am currently and actively rooting for you to be well. What the heck does this mean? Half the time I have no idea what you are going on about. More direct, linear thought would be appreciated. And who is this Jehne person...RB? I can't keep up with real vs screen names.

yes rb name is i believe jehne. i dont believe im betraying her by saying this but let me know if im out of line. b.g called her that in another thread

Well if we break it down the matador chooses their occupation the person that is the troll may be doing so due to a delusion beyond their control. I'm not even using CG as the example here.

So yeah do I have compassion towards people that suffer mental illnesses that may make them act in appropriate ways? Sure. Even take a more basic example, if you see someone that has tourette's walking up the street saying obscene things are you going to tell them off for swearing or understand that they have a condition?

Do I have compassion for someone that chooses to gore an animal to death for 'entertainment' and then gets injured in the process? Nope.

Feel free to reply but I am done here, it may have been a little disingenuous of me but I went fishing out of interest and found what I was looking for. The floor is yours, feel free to contiue..................

Yer goooooooooooooooooood. :eek:

Here's the thing. Do you seriously believe CG is mentally ill? Because if you do, as a responsible and compassionate human being, is it the wisest choice to be dragging that sort of stuff all over a public forum? Interestingly when Uncle Skinny made a post, in this very thread no less, that Morrissey should show compassion for all beings, not just the bull but the matador as well you responded with an applause emotion which says to me that you concurred with that statement. Well shouldn't you be practicing what you preach and show some compassion for someone that you believe to be suffering a serious mental illness rather than goading her on?

And just in case you use the argument that you are making this public for 'her own good' we both know that is a load of rubbish. If you are concerned for her mental state or even unconcerned, but do believe she suffers from serious mental issues then maybe PM her offering help and support, because at this stage your approach of public berating and humiliating is no better than the passerby looking up at the man on the ledge and shouting 'jump! Jump!' IF you have conviction in your analysis of CG as being correct as you believe, then you have diagnosed or at the very least hypothesized that her conditions as very very serious and so taking that person's mental illness and throwing it back in her face is an incredibly dangerous thing to do.

Or maybe you simply think she is a bitch and are using mental illness as a convenient stick to beat her with.

Just putting it out there............................

Uncle Skinny's post is ridiculous. I wouldn't bother using it as some example of clear thinking.

Anyone who can garner compassion for a person who volunteers to cause harm to another being for applause is an absolute moron.

maybe we should ask mama moz if she feels compassion about being dragged thru the mud for no reason whatsover.
a little bit crazy and we insult all day long, super crazy and we make you queen for the day. lol
because at some point or another all you guys have called benny, bb, jb and rb crazy lunatics. no compassion stopped you then lolll.
anyways, mighty decent and proper of all of you who come here just to let us know you will let us carry on, as if it were your forum.

Uncle Skinny's post is ridiculous. I wouldn't bother using it as some example of clear thinking.

Anyone who can garner compassion for a person who volunteers to cause harm to another being for applause is an absolute moron.

moz is in bed with pestana group, corporate sponsors of bullfighting. they are probably responsible for the death of thousand of bulls, many more that karla.
skinny has compassion for those not on his side, which makes him better than all those who are 'delighted'

Congratulations, you are manipulator of the month. :rolleyes:

maybe we should ask mama moz if she feels compassion about being dragged thru the mud for no reason whatsover.
a little bit crazy and we insult all day long, super crazy and we make you queen for the day. lol
because at some point or another all you guys have called benny, bb, jb and rb crazy lunatics. no compassion stopped you then lolll.
anyways, mighty decent and proper of all of you who come here just to let us know you will let us carry on, as if it were your forum.

Well of course. Never mind saying something about Morrissey's Mum, let's just insult Morrissey all day everyday, he's fair game and he definitely deserves it, he obviously just spends all of his time smiting everyone and everything and is the Lord of Super Evil.

He needs to be attacked 24/7 by utterly superior beings who are absolutely perfect and have never done anything wrong ever.

f***ing idiot.

moz is in bed with pestana group, corporate sponsors of bullfighting. they are probably responsible for the death of thousand of bulls, many more that karla.
skinny has compassion for those not on his side, which makes him better than all those who are 'delighted'

Yep just as Bennys little ditty.

An insult to vegans called Steven

He made silly statements that where bonkers

Announced some bullshite

About a bullfight

Then slept in the bed of the sponsors

I am Jehne, yes. I can't make sense of her post either. Typical. It seems like she is claiming that you are her puppet much in the way that she claims Moz is his mother's puppet.

No at no point am I pretending the forum is mine, I was merely saying to Jehne in regards to our own wee debate within this thread that I have finished my rebuttal and should she feel free to have the last word then it is hers to have, I thought that was being relatively polite.

And I kindly request that you reread my initial post on the matter as I don't think you've fully comprehended the point I was making, nor Jehne for that matter if her reposte was anything to go by. At no point in that post have I defended or condoned what CG has written about Morrissey's mother. NOWHERE. Yet both of you raise what she has said as though I am/have been supportive about it. That was not the point. (At least not my point.)

My point, and I guess I'll have to spell it out for you, is that considering Jehne was supportive of a post that suggested we show compassion to everyone and in lieu of her strongly held belief that CG suffers a serious mental illness then maybe should she perhaps re-examine the level of compassion she shows to her on these forums. In a supplementary post I also reminded her that when a former poster here Steve Croce had been discovered to have been to jail for breaking his son's arm Jehne was very supportive of that poster, said we should him some compassion, said she had spoken to Steve about the incident and that there are always 2 sides to every story. And maybe she had a point. I guess I find it confusing that someone can show a great deal of compassion for a jailed child abuser, can show compassion for an injured animal abuser but shows very little compassion for someone she believes to be mentally ill that makes inane posts about Morrissey's mother. In fact she labelled those posts 'vile'(as is absolutely her right) but apparently she doesn't find breaking a child's arm vile.

Can you see how this could be confusing? I just wanted to throw that out there to her to see what sort of response I would get. Clearly she is comfortable with her behaviour, I see inaccuracies in her stance but I don't think (if he responses are anything to go by) that she would agree and clearly she sees no need to modify the tone of her language towards CG, as is her right. Jehne has often admitted that she likes to create discussion and discourse on these boards and I will admit I wanted to prod her a little bit in regards to what I believe is an anomaly in her stance Re: compassion. (My post had nothing to do with the merits of CG's recent posts. Nothing. Zero.) I think the discussion has been fairly civil and reasoned and I certainly harbour no ill will towards her as I hope she doesn't with me.

As for the rest of your post, I don't understand most of it, LOL.

Well of course. Never mind saying something about Morrissey's Mum, let's just insult Morrissey all day everyday, he's fair game and he definitely deserves it, he obviously just spends all of his time smiting everyone and everything and is the Lord of Super Evil.

He needs to be attacked 24/7 by utterly superior beings who are absolutely perfect and have never done anything wrong ever.

f***ing idiot.

"Some men here, they have a special interest in your career.....I've been stabbed in the back so many many times... I don't have any skin but that's just the way it goes." Charlie Cheswick is right yet again and earns himself a day pass out of this cuckoos nest.
If people on this site have lowered themselves to slagging Moz's mother then I wash my hands of ye and sentence you all to crucifixion with some vinegar soaked sponge thrown in for free. Pierce your sides and watch the cheap stuffing fall out.

"Some men here, they have a special interest in your career.....I've been stabbed in the back so many many times... I don't have any skin but that's just the way it goes." Charlie Cheswick is right yet again and earns himself a day pass out of this cuckoos nest.
If people on this site have lowered themselves to slagging Moz's mother then I wash my hands of ye and sentence you all to crucifixion with some vinegar soaked sponge thrown in for free. Pierce your sides and watch the cheap stuffing fall out.

the sound of applause...

No at no point am I pretending the forum is mine, I was merely saying to Jehne in regards to our own wee debate within this thread that I have finished my rebuttal and should she feel free to have the last word then it is hers to have, I thought that was being relatively polite.

And I kindly request that you reread my initial post on the matter as I don't think you've fully comprehended the point I was making, nor Jehne for that matter if her reposte was anything to go by. At no point in that post have I defended or condoned what CG has written about Morrissey's mother. NOWHERE. Yet both of you raise what she has said as though I am/have been supportive about it. That was not the point. (At least not my point.)

My point, and I guess I'll have to spell it out for you, is that considering Jehne was supportive of a post that suggested we show compassion to everyone and in lieu of her strongly held belief that CG suffers a serious mental illness then maybe should she perhaps re-examine the level of compassion she shows to her on these forums. In a supplementary post I also reminded her that when a former poster here Steve Croce had been discovered to have been to jail for breaking his son's arm Jehne was very supportive of that poster, said we should him some compassion, said she had spoken to Steve about the incident and that there are always 2 sides to every story. And maybe she had a point. I guess I find it confusing that someone can show a great deal of compassion for a jailed child abuser, can show compassion for an injured animal abuser but shows very little compassion for someone she believes to be mentally ill that makes inane posts about Morrissey's mother. In fact she labelled those posts 'vile'(as is absolutely her right) but apparently she doesn't find breaking a child's arm vile.

Can you see how this could be confusing? I just wanted to throw that out there to her to see what sort of response I would get. Clearly she is comfortable with her behaviour, I see inaccuracies in her stance but I don't think (if he responses are anything to go by) that she would agree and clearly she sees no need to modify the tone of her language towards CG, as is her right. Jehne has often admitted that she likes to create discussion and discourse on these boards and I will admit I wanted to prod her a little bit in regards to what I believe is an anomaly in her stance Re: compassion. (My post had nothing to do with the merits of CG's recent posts. Nothing. Zero.) I think the discussion has been fairly civil and reasoned and I certainly harbour no ill will towards her as I hope she doesn't with me.

As for the rest of your post, I don't understand most of it, LOL.

yes you do, you think the forum is yours. its not. i know that you all would LOVE to control what is posted here a la moz but its not happening, learn to live with it.

Back
Top Bottom