Yes, there were times/I'm sure you knew - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

I believe if Morrissey allowed her the chance to post her own words on TTY there would be no question that they were "not made up"; however, their interpretation here would be a complete free-for-all.

i dont think so, it would depend on what she wrote. i mean, remember that story about how the shows had to be cancelled because of the 'influenza' running amok amongst the band and the 'compassionate leave'..... new message now says otherwise.

those people just post their opinions. its you, and a couple of your cronies, that specialize in throwing hissy fits every five minutes, about what other people think.

Very negative/hateful people are annoying; normal people react to that. Most people come here because they're fans, then there are people who come here to troll/hate and quite often these people kind of take over the place, and that is frustrating for the fans, so sometimes they react. Simple as that

Very negative/hateful people are annoying; normal people react to that. Most people come here because they're fans, then there are people who come here to troll/hate and quite often these people kind of take over the place, and that is frustrating for the fans, so sometimes they react. Simple as that

people come here for whatever reason, the only one that can put any stipulations is the owner of this site who actually pays the bills.
tally up the insults and profanity and 95 percent land on the acolyte side.

On these boards Johnny and the boy are rude, vitriolic people. There are a few of us here who tend to go head to head with them. It's a futile task, but the purpose is never to judge.

It's only futile because you never have a counter argument. You just whinge.

It would be nice to think Morrissey might turn over a new leaf in 2015, finally apologise for his Utoya statement, the root of his evil, and that this less strident TTY press release is a sign of things to come.

His PR has been damaging him in an almost unprecedented manner for the last four or five years. Television won't touch him with a barge pole anymore, and it is mainly because of his public image. It needs urgent attention if he wants to be remembered primarily as a truly great songwriter rather than a sociopath who used to be in a band.

If he holds his legacy to be of any importance, and he does, he will drop the sixth form politics and get back to writing decent songs. His last twenty or so attempts have been varying consistencies of tuneless, lyrically inept dog shit. He must have a couple of classics left in him. In the event there is a deaf, dumb and blind record company CEO willing to release another Morrissey album - a long shot, I would think - he cannot afford another World Peace debacle.

Bullshit. You like to judge and sum up people based on minimal information and candycoat your "analysis" with key psychobabble words you learned from your own f***ing therapist at your last session. Spare us the inquisitive budding intellectual act.

absolutely accurate. the expression 'doesn't even know what she doesn't know' comes to mind.

Hilarious! But true! And will Moz visit the dominatrix if she goes to prison for welfare fraud? I actually sorta feel sorry for her now. :(

Who f***en cares about some dumb whip bitch who aspires to be the edgy chlamydia Julia? It's a stupid aspiration! Get a goddam life, Morrissey doesn't give two f***s about barrier assholes. He has to spray them down with perfume just to stand the stench of people who waited in line for 22 hours and likely pissed and shit in bushes when normal people were sleeping and took a shower and had a nice dinner before the show.

It would be nice to think Morrissey might turn over a new leaf in 2015, finally apologise for his Utoya statement, the root of his evil, and that this less strident TTY press release is a sign of things to come.

His PR has been damaging him in an almost unprecedented manner for the last four or five years. Television won't touch him with a barge pole anymore, and it is mainly because of his public image. It needs urgent attention if he wants to be remembered primarily as a truly great songwriter rather than a sociopath who used to be in a band.

If he holds his legacy to be of any importance, and he does, he will drop the sixth form politics and get back to writing decent songs. His last twenty or so attempts have been varying consistencies of tuneless, lyrically inept dog shit. He must have a couple of classics left in him. In the event there is a deaf, dumb and blind record company CEO willing to release another Morrissey album - a long shot, I would think - he cannot afford another World Peace debacle.

You're a horrible human being, but you probably have your reasons

Merry Christmas anyway. Find a cause that makes sense

World Peace is a terrible album.

people come here for whatever reason, the only one that can put any stipulations is the owner of this site who actually pays the bills.
tally up the insults and profanity and 95 percent land on the acolyte side.

your math skills suck.

One of my standing arguments: Do something useful with your time. Stop spending every waking hour ranting on and on about something you loathe. You come across as unstable. Jms said you are a terrible human being, and maybe he/she is right, but not necessarily.

And if you fail to hear WPINOYB's qualities, then that's up to you. A lot of people disagree, including the journalists who righfully places it high on their lists.

Last edited:
Forget the endless lists.........
22nd december,1988.
Wolverhampton civic hall.

The original and best !!!!!!!!
If he does a million more concerts he will not receive such adulation.[ and don't forget..........he had mr rourke,mr joyce,and mr street with him},and we had a variety of small animals we could stroke !!!!!!

too right brother,let all these whinging sods get on with their inane ramblings and enjoy the memories

I respect alot of what you've said - in the wilderness years of '10 to '13 he came out with some horrendous statements that caused me to lose interest in him - but I really, really enjoyed World Peace and contineu to listen to it. I wouldn't be averse to a change in musical direction but we both know that simply is not going to happen. He appears comfortable with Boz leading the band and Jesse being on his left side. I can't fault him for that, he appears happy with his output, and so am I. The rest be damned.

I realise this will not be high on the list of many others priorities, but I hope Sol returns to the bass. I liked him having a solid backing band that had lasted, what, three years now? Nothing wrong with this southpaw chap on bass presently, did a fine job when I saw Morrissey live, but I really felt Morrissey had found a solid 'band' behind him. I hope whatever has happened can be fixed and Sol returns to the fold like his brother did.

Happy Christmas everyone and have a great 2015.

You're a horrible human being, but you probably have your reasons

Merry Christmas anyway. Find a cause that makes sense

I have a quote from a horrible human being, just to show you the difference:

"We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown with 97 dead [sic], though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day."

Let's have an apology from Morrissey for that statement in 2015. It is long overdue. Let's see a smidgen of humanity from the self-proclaimed "kind person". Until he apologises he should never be allowed to forget it. No rational person can defend it or allow it to stand unchallenged.

One of my standing arguments: Do something useful with your time. Stop spending every waking hour ranting on and on about something you loathe. You come across as unstable. Jms said you are a terrible human being, and maybe he/she is right, but not necessarily.

And if you fail to hear WPINOYB's qualities, then that's up to you. A lot of people disagree, including the journalists who righfully places it high on their lists.

I'm merely pointing out your Emperor is in the altogether, Gregor. He spews his bile and runs away. He fears putting himself in front of professional journalists because he is afraid he will suffer a Russell Brand style Question Time implosion. At least I defend my opinions.

There are plenty of musicians I have lost interest in down the years, despite knowing their political opinions. Elvis Costello is a good example. Like Morrissey, his music no longer thrills me, but the difference is Costello does not set out to court controversy and then hide under his desk when it comes knocking at his door. Costello is far more intelligent, and does not feel the need to run his mouth off by clod hopping his way through news events via a tame, complicit, and often amateur music blogosphere.

If Morrissey is to regain credibility he needs to contact one of the broadsheets and argue his case. At the moment he is sniping from the edges. It's the easiest thing in the world to say something controversial. I could say the Glasgow lorry crash indicates the incompetence of public sector workers. See? Simple. Unless I tell you why it is just an attempt at causing outrage for the sheer hell of it.

If he has a fully developed world view it is not too much to ask that he should be able open it to forensic examination. Brand does it. Not very well, but he does it.

The idea you might describe that simple request as somehow unstable says a lot more about you than me. What you loftily call your argument, is, as ever, simply your continued attempt to close down contrary opinion.

i dont think so, it would depend on what she wrote. i mean, remember that story about how the shows had to be cancelled because of the 'influenza' running amok amongst the band and the 'compassionate leave'..... new message now says otherwise.

Very good point. You are speaking to her more lying about it herself than her words being twisted by others. In this case, I would hope for a more "set the record straight" than a "spin why I do what I do" approach. But it is fair to say that if the above is true, then anything would be possible. I didn't read these disclosures closely enough to be certain myself.

the only one who seems to loathe coming here is you, you are a veritable whingeing machine, worse than a 4 year old.

Very good point. You are speaking to her more lying about it herself than her words being twisted by others. In this case, I would hope for a more "set the record straight" than a "spin why I do what I do" approach. But it is fair to say that if the above is true, then anything would be possible. I didn't read these disclosures closely enough to be certain myself.

Moz should write a song called Spin is My Middle Name.

more like people will take umbrage if she posts obvious twat.

I'm merely pointing out your Emperor is in the altogether, Gregor. He spews his bile and runs away. He fears putting himself in front of professional journalists because he is afraid he will suffer a Russell Brand style Question Time implosion. At least I defend my opinions.

There are plenty of musicians I have lost interest in down the years, despite knowing their political opinions. Elvis Costello is a good example. Like Morrissey, his music no longer thrills me, but the difference is Costello does not set out to court controversy and then hide under his desk when it comes knocking at his door. Costello is far more intelligent, and does not feel the need to run his mouth off by clod hopping his way through news events via a tame, complicit, and often amateur music blogosphere.

If Morrissey is to regain credibility he needs to contact one of the broadsheets and argue his case. At the moment he is sniping from the edges. It's the easiest thing in the world to say something controversial. I could say the Glasgow lorry crash indicates the incompetence of public sector workers. See? Simple. Unless I tell you why it is just an attempt at causing outrage for the sheer hell of it.

If he has a fully developed world view it is not too much to ask that he should be able open it to forensic examination. Brand does it. Not very well, but he does it.

The idea you might describe that simple request as somehow unstable says a lot more about you than me. What you loftily call your argument, is, as ever, simply your continued attempt to close down contrary opinion.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom