Morrissey Central "Thank You, Australia ! You Are Love And You Are Loved" (December 11, 2023)

A new picture.

full

Morrissey in Brisbane, photographed by Albert Tatlock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking very good. Always wearing a cross.

You are obviously loved too here so please don’t wait until 2030 to return.

A new picture.

full

Morrissey in Brisbane, photographed by Albert Tatlock.
Isn't that lovely!
Aussies are Love and Loved and us Kiwi's are Unloveable apparently?!
I'm literally in tears over here in Auckland with a useless ticket for nothing in my hand...

“Sorry New Zealand! You’re Shit!”

What a horrible human being.

Given Central, I'm surprised it wasn't captioned with 'This Charming Manspreader'.

Given Central, I'm surprised it wasn't captioned with 'This Charming Manspreader'.

More Mozsplaining, less Manspreading, is what the fans want!

Oh, but wait! This just in … ‘a horrible human being’ Then I guess we shouldn’t expect anything less of him.

Jesus, doesn’t anyone on his team have any kind of scruples?
The human touch does seem to be lacking. As for the explanation, who knows? Morrissey - autistic, unable to disclose for whatever reason, physical/mental health problems, doesn't care, out of touch? Could be anything, we are not told. Morrissey Team, out of touch with accepted standards of human behaviour? I feel that judging people is not the best way forward, who knows why people do things? And we are all in charge (eventually) of our feelings about the behaviour of others. I have never seen Morrissey, came to the party late, and would be devastated if I'd booked and it didn't happen. Then I would appreciate that I had the means to try and would eventually get on with my other interests. BUT I can't understand how a team can ok this pattern of cancellations without explanation when it t leads to bad press and loss of support/fandom. It does sound chaotic. Who on earth is advising him, or why isn't he listening?

Is he still ranking the concerts after a tour or was that back in the days of Julia? Can't remember but felt somehow honoured, he mentioned 2 gigs I visited in 2009 and 2014, if my memory serves me right.

Last edited:
Is he still ranking the concerts after a tour or was that back in the days of Julia? Can't remember but felt somehow honoured, he mentioned 2 gigs I visited in 2009 and 2014, if my memory serves me right.
Liked those lists, yes.

Would be nice if he ranked his top 10 concerts of 2023, but it’s been a while.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom