Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

Luji... I got a little bit of your reply translated... yes I was mocking at the start but not now, sorry for that.. I will translate a post you sent this morning, tonight when I have time... I only mock the haters on here, not the morrissey lovers...

“Rare releases”. Hahhahaaaaa!

Aside from the Best Of, Most of, redundant extra track and $20 - 5 minute coloured vinyl of someone else’s song... What the f*** are you on about?
I don't know why I am bothering to explain anything to an abusive illiterate. By 'rare releases' I meant things such as the instrumental version of Low In High School, the Wolverhampton concert, and other music such as accoustic versions that can be hard to find without investing a lot of time. Moz Solo is great for finding these nuggets. Not every release is an official release. That's what 'I'm on about'.

Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

even if I was, so what? Drink is there to be drunk.
This is the typical attitude from a west Cumbrian small town alcoholic, drink is meant to be savoured and enjoyed, not to be guzzled down at 08.30 for breakfast.... your posts, I’ve noted start around 11am ish, probably after the third pint of cheap cider has been consumed, and you confidence is on the up.. then a few hours of giving out abuse, then slumped in your own urine , you like one or two others on here are more to be pitted than mocked...

This is the typical attitude from a west Cumbrian small town alcoholic, drink is meant to be savoured and enjoyed, not to be guzzled down at 08.30 for breakfast.... your posts, I’ve noted start around 11am ish, probably after the third pint of cheap cider has been consumed, and you confidence is on the up.. then a few hours of giving out abuse, then slumped in your own urine , you like one or two others on here are more to be pitted than mocked...

Pitted liked an olive, or did you mean pitied, Baz?
Clue.

Cemetry or cemetery?

Clue about what’s significant here.

'cemetery' is correct

'cemetry' is the bastardisation which Moz used in TQID (cemetry gates)

Baz, I think, meant OB (the drunk) should be pitied (shown pity for) however he wrote 'pitted' which is incorrect as that relates to the stone removal from an olive - ergo - pitted.

NB: olive pitting is done generally by machine these days, but previously was a manual task performed by a human person, not necessarily a virgin either - that relates to the rolling of cigars in Cuba, but that's a whole other story).

How am I doing in answering your question, caller?

I shall leave this small dilemma to you my friend, after all you are the corrector ...

It's been dealt with Baz, no sweat my friend.
The previously clueless Hovis, should now be clued up. :rolleyes:

Luji... I got a little bit of your reply translated... yes I was mocking at the start but not now, sorry for that.. I will translate a post you sent this morning, tonight when I have time... I only mock the haters on here, not the morrissey lovers...
GRACIAS CARLIS,ESTAS PERDONADO PERO QUIERO REIRME UN POCO,CUANDO TE BURLABAS QUE ME ESCRIBISTE,ESCRIBILO EN INGLES ASI LO VEO Y ME RIO,TRADUCIR ES UNA PAVADA A MI ME LLEVA 1 SEGUNDO,Y SI ,YO A MOZ LE TENGO AFECTO Y LO DEFIENDO PERO TAMBIEN LO CRITICO CUANDO CREO QUE ESTA EQUIVOCADO,PORQUE NO SOY LA AMIGA DEL CAMPEON,LOS AMIGOS DEL CAMPEON LO APAÑAN EN TODO POR INTERES ,NO PORQUE LO QUIERAN SI SE QUIERE AL CAMPEON HAY QUE MARCARLE LOS ERRORES,YO A MOZ LE TENGO CARIÑO Y ME DA TERNURA ES COMO QUE ENTIENDO SU FORMA DE SER ,ES COMO UN CHICO Y UN ADULTO,TODA SU VIDA ME DA TERNURA Y LO AMO COMO ARTISTA VIVA MOZ Y CARLIS!!!!

'cemetery' is correct

'cemetry' is the bastardisation which Moz used in TQID (cemetry gates)

Baz, I think, meant OB (the drunk) should be pitied (shown pity for) however he wrote 'pitted' which is incorrect as that relates to the stone removal from an olive - ergo - pitted.

NB: olive pitting is done generally by machine these days, but previously was a manual task performed by a human person, not necessarily a virgin either - that relates to the rolling of cigars in Cuba, but that's a whole other story).

How am I doing in answering your question, caller?
Your doing a grand job on here ... always interesting to catch up on the olive world, alas you’ve made a common mistake your self. You used the word, he, instead of, you ..... easily done eh...

he doesn't live there full time,hes a traveller,in your mad world hes an American citizen but hes not hes british.innniiittttt.

I reckon I don't give a shit where the California Son is from, but reckon the California Son was born in the San Fernando Valley. Everyone from LA knows what house it is and where his current house is in Malibu. It's just people from LA respect their hometown California Son and don't stalk him like a foreigner. Reckon ever notice how no one from Moz Angeles posts on this board??? You have no evidence he was born in Mankchaster. There are no photos except for you delusional sociopaths posting pics of babies, 10 year old boys that look like Huckleberry Finn and saying that is him as a "wee lad" and phony birth certificates. All the photos of him as a teenager are in the USA. He is loyal to his alma mater Hollywood High, loves and plays basketball, and has a plot at Hollywood Forever. Can you tell me what High School he went to in Manckchaster or his real house instead of just some random house on a Smiths tour? Finally his hatred for Brittin and the old lady president of Brittin is so strong being an Irish-American. He wants you wackos to believe he is a dude with no home, lonely, traveling around the world, introverted and shy, supporting "for Brittin" and "Bricksit" so you will be buy tickets every 3 years and keep the mporium uk the highest selling merch website for a living pop star, but in reality he is surfing on Redondo Beach and eating jalapeno ranch french fries. He has been with Nancy since 1989. You are being duped and always will be. HE WAS IN THE SHITTY SMITHS FOR 3 1/2 YEARS AS A JOKE. Wake up inn nnn n nn nn nnnnnnnn n n it.

I reckon I don't give a shit where the California Son is from, but reckon the California Son was born in the San Fernando Valley. Everyone from LA knows what house it is and where his current house is in Malibu. It's just people from LA respect their hometown California Son and don't stalk him like a foreigner. Reckon ever notice how no one from Moz Angeles posts on this board??? You have no evidence he was born in Mankchaster. There are no photos except for you delusional sociopaths posting pics of babies, 10 year old boys that look like Huckleberry Finn and saying that is him as a "wee lad" and phony birth certificates. All the photos of him as a teenager are in the USA. He is loyal to his alma mater Hollywood High, loves and plays basketball, and has a plot at Hollywood Forever. Can you tell me what High School he went to in Manckchaster or his real house instead of just some random house on a Smiths tour? Finally his hatred for Brittin and the old lady president of Brittin is so strong being an Irish-American. He wants you wackos to believe he is a dude with no home, lonely, traveling around the world, introverted and shy, supporting "for Brittin" and "Bricksit" so you will be buy tickets every 3 years and keep the mporium uk the highest selling merch website for a living pop star, but in reality he is surfing on Redondo Beach and eating jalapeno ranch french fries. He has been with Nancy since 1989. You are being duped and always will be. HE WAS IN THE SHITTY SMITHS FOR 3 1/2 YEARS AS A JOKE. Wake up inn nnn n nn nn nnnnnnnn n n it.

Thanks for sharing.

AZTEC SUGARPOP, my most MUCHO-EST CALIENTE, MUY MUY HOTT-EST, SMOKIN POKER FIRE MALIBU MATADOR

that’s YOU, BABYYYY ;)

Your doing a grand job on here ... always interesting to catch up on the olive world, alas you’ve made a common mistake your self. You used the word, he, instead of, you ..... easily done eh...

No, you're mistaken Baz, & it's an easy mistake to make, I know, particularly if you're short on brain cells & have zero qualifications, & maybe just work as a security guard, or something similar like a CCTV monitoring type of person, where qualifications are simply not required...I was relating what had happened to sliced bread Hovis.

So, in talking about you, to explain what happened, to her (sliced bread Hovis), I wrote "Baz, I think, meant OB (the drunk) should be pitied (shown pity for) however he (as in Baz, as in you) wrote 'pitted'

The key point to take note of is the comma after the word/name 'Baz'...anyone with English language skills should have noticed this, and observed the slight pause before reading the remainder of the text.
I could have put I think in brackets (...) to make it easier for you, I guess.

Hope this clears up the unsavoury situation.

P.S. I've put your latest set of spelling errors in bold in your original reply. I've not bothered with the grammatical ones though. This is turning out to be a full-time commitment.

Kobe Bryant’s Disturbing Rape Case: The DNA Evidence, the Accuser’s Story, and the Half-Confession

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-...sers-story-and-the-half-confession?ref=scroll

So, this is the 'hero' guy everyone was sticking up for???

This is the type of guy the USA hold up as a hero, a legend? f*** him. He got just what he deserved.

LMAO...some f***ed up people who simply ignore the truth.

If you hold this (dead) guy up & put him on a pedestal as some kind of legend/hero, well you're just as bad as he was in my book. Good riddance.

No, you're mistaken Baz, & it's an easy mistake to make, I know, particularly if you're short on brain cells & have zero qualifications, & maybe just work as a security guard, or something similar like a CCTV monitoring type of person, where qualifications are simply not required...I was relating what had happened to sliced bread Hovis.

So, in talking about you, to explain what happened, to her (sliced bread Hovis), I wrote "Baz, I think, meant OB (the drunk) should be pitied (shown pity for) however he (as in Baz, as in you) wrote 'pitted'

The key point to take note of is the comma after the word/name 'Baz'...anyone with English language skills should have noticed this, and observed the slight pause before reading the remainder of the text.
I could have put I think in brackets (...) to make it easier for you, I guess.

Hope this clears up the unsavoury situation.

P.S. I've put your latest set of spelling errors in bold in your original reply. I've not bothered with the grammatical ones though. This is turning out to be a full-time commitment.
Security guard.... please I’ve never been so insulted... try civil service... very clever what you are doing here, I’m impressed with your commitment, if only it was applied to something worth while... your correct though, this unsavoury situation has now been cleared up by your good self, and I shall never challenge your authority on the English language ever again.

GRACIAS CARLIS,ESTAS PERDONADO PERO QUIERO REIRME UN POCO,CUANDO TE BURLABAS QUE ME ESCRIBISTE,ESCRIBILO EN INGLES ASI LO VEO Y ME RIO,TRADUCIR ES UNA PAVADA A MI ME LLEVA 1 SEGUNDO,Y SI ,YO A MOZ LE TENGO AFECTO Y LO DEFIENDO PERO TAMBIEN LO CRITICO CUANDO CREO QUE ESTA EQUIVOCADO,PORQUE NO SOY LA AMIGA DEL CAMPEON,LOS AMIGOS DEL CAMPEON LO APAÑAN EN TODO POR INTERES ,NO PORQUE LO QUIERAN SI SE QUIERE AL CAMPEON HAY QUE MARCARLE LOS ERRORES,YO A MOZ LE TENGO CARIÑO Y ME DA TERNURA ES COMO QUE ENTIENDO SU FORMA DE SER ,ES COMO UN CHICO Y UN ADULTO,TODA SU VIDA ME DA TERNURA Y LO AMO COMO ARTISTA VIVA MOZ Y CARLIS!!!!
Hola luji... I’m over joyed you have forgiven me... and I’m pleased I managed to make you giggle... it’s taken me an age to try and translate onto paper your posts, I’ve given up for the night as I’m hardly any further forward, I’m going to now watch Manchester United on TV get hammered again... goodnight

Back
Top Bottom