Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

Except the part about the song being totally irrelevant to the terror attacks apart from having Paris in the title, and of course the line in the email where morrissey states he's pissed the record company is denying him his chance to have a number 1 single $$$$

Hardly normal. For a narcissist perhaps. Oh look! Tattoo, Today, LA,

It's a 100% normal - it's the kind of positioning that gets done every day.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/david-beckham-leaked-emails-2017-2

Looks to me like Sam likes basketball and is a Lakers fan who admired Kobe, so when he found that picture of the grieving fan with a Moz tattoo he innocently decided to post the picture on Central. Not thinking how stupid most of you are or that it would start a major shit show among you.

Wow. Yes you can call one another thick all you want but truth is, you’re all full of shit.

well said irish,if Morrissey hadn't spent so much time in la then I don't think he would have a clue who kobe bryant was also two children died in this tragedy and I haven't seen anyone mourning them,that is the real tragedy.

I reckon "spent" so much time in LA. Reckon where does he spend his time now? I reckon there's a reason why he calls himself the
f***ING CALIFORNIA SON!!! mate chipper curry c*** tit twat hargis and smash f***en'ell inn n nnnn nnnn nnnnnn n nnnn nnn it.

I am surprised and disappointed with the majority of posts today, ranging from hating on morrissey to kobe Bryant and pointless obscenities in between. A photo of someone wearing a Lakers shirt with Bryant and morrissey tattoos, paying his respects can cause such uproar? A photo posted on his own social media and American news outlets and then posted on Morrissey Central (by SER presumably) with the title "LA Today", to me is reposting something of current cultural interest and iis not in any way disrespectful. The title of the post says it all and if as some suggested, morrissey posted a comment about Bryant he would be attacked for jumping on the bandwagon. Why should he say anything, he didn't know or follow the man's career.
Theres a disgusting element on this sire who look for ways to hysterically malign Morrissey and anyone and anything associated with him. Even a tragic death.
It's the curse of social media that people act in an immoral and indecent way as keyboard bullies.
You are far worse than anything you accuse Morrissey of being and cowards to boot.
Bullshit. Nobody would be talking about this, were it not posted like a tacky badge.

I am surprised and disappointed with the majority of posts today, ranging from hating on morrissey to kobe Bryant and pointless obscenities in between. A photo of someone wearing a Lakers shirt with Bryant and morrissey tattoos, paying his respects can cause such uproar? A photo posted on his own social media and American news outlets and then posted on Morrissey Central (by SER presumably) with the title "LA Today", to me is reposting something of current cultural interest and iis not in any way disrespectful. The title of the post says it all and if as some suggested, morrissey posted a comment about Bryant he would be attacked for jumping on the bandwagon. Why should he say anything, he didn't know or follow the man's career.
Theres a disgusting element on this sire who look for ways to hysterically malign Morrissey and anyone and anything associated with him. Even a tragic death.
It's the curse of social media that people act in an immoral and indecent way as keyboard bullies.
You are far worse than anything you accuse Morrissey of being and cowards to boot.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

There are too many regular haters on this site whose lives consist of little more than a void that they attempt to fill by demonising a man they once idolised.

It’s transparently sad.

Yu luji.... yu ar ey guhrl, yu amor morrissey, or carlislebaz ha, ha... lo he, visto en Vito??
Carlis hola no entendi nada escribi en ingles algo que se entienda y yo lo traduzco,porque no se si te estas burlando o que??las cosas claras andan mejor saludos carl!!!

CARLS no se si enojarme o no con vos ,no tengo jerga tengo un idioma como vos ,que se llama español,aca en el sitio no escriben claro y el error es pensar que son graciosos pero no puede serlo cuando muchas de los escritos no se entienden ,si queres aclarame lo que quisiste decirme ,ademas soy mujer mujer de verdad, la unica jerga que tengo es la de mi profesion medica, ya me voy a dormir mañana tengo que ir a trabajar ,contestame si tenes ganas !!!

Moz debe dejar de hacer estas cosas ,me refiero a la famosa foto,ese basquetbolista fue un violador,!!!! Un Violadorrrr ,a Morrissey no le sirve para nada ,solo para recibir criticas ODIO A LOS VIOLADORES!! SON UNA LACRA HUMANA!!!!! EL QUE LLORA CON EL TATUAJE DE M EN EL BRAZO NO ME DA LASTIMA ,ES UN IGNORANTE COMO TODOS LOS QUE SEGUIAN AL.NEGRO ESE....FUERA VIOLADORES,LOS DETESTO AGARRARIA LOS TESTICULOS DE UN VIOLADOR PARA HACER UN NUDO HASTA PROVOCARLE UN INFARTO EN SUS DESPRECIABLES BOLAS !!! Y AL PENE SE LO ARRANCARIA Y SE LO TIRARIA A LOS PERROS CREO QUE ESTA CLARO QUE DETESTO MAL A LOS VIOLADORES NO????

Looks to me like Sam likes basketball and is a Lakers fan who admired Kobe, so when he found that picture of the grieving fan with a Moz tattoo he innocently decided to post the picture on Central. Not thinking how stupid most of you are or that it would start a major shit show among you.

Wow. Yes you can call one another thick all you want but truth is, you’re all full of shit.
LOOK EVERYONE A PERSON HAS A TATTOO OF ME ON HIS ARM BECAUSE I'M AMAZING! End of.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

There are too many regular haters on this site whose lives consist of little more than a void that they attempt to fill by demonising a man they once idolised.

It’s transparently sad.
Not because Morrissey is behaving like a knobhead . Transparently.
It's called free speech.

I reckon "spent" so much time in LA. Reckon where does he spend his time now? I reckon there's a reason why he calls himself the
f***ING CALIFORNIA SON!!! mate chipper curry c*** tit twat hargis and smash f***en'ell inn n nnnn nnnn nnnnnn n nnnn nnn it.
he doesn't live there full time,hes a traveller,in your mad world hes an American citizen but hes not hes british.innniiittttt.

All of those telling influences and yet you still turned out like a lost child in a bouncy-castle. I get why you stay in your tribe though. Poor wee fella.
loaded wee fella.im minted.

Not because Morrissey is behaving like a knobhead . Transparently.
It's called free speech.
Sometimes discretion is the greater part of valour and if you have nothing good or helpful to say, then say nothing, free speech or not.

five sisters and two brothers,worst thing was we only had a two bedroom house in the early 70s,the area was that tough people didn't say nice to meet you they said knife to meet you.great days great days.

Oh, I feel a Monty Python sketch coming on...Four Yorkshiremen.

MSNBC said Kobe played for Los Angeles N-word plural, instead of Lakers. Don't think Morrissey needs to worry about winning the insensitivity prize.

Plus the BBC illustrated their report of Kobe’s death with a photo of a different black basketball player.

These major news outlets have outdone our Moz by a long shot. Why aren’t all the haters on here aiming their vitriol at them? Oh right, it’s cos they just want to hate their former father figure idol, Morrissey.

Plus the BBC illustrated their report of Kobe’s death with a photo of a different black basketball player.

These major news outlets have outdone our Moz by a long shot. Why aren’t all the haters on here aiming their vitriol at them? Oh right, it’s cos they just want to hate their former father figure idol, Morrissey.

Bingo snoddy!
It's been a complete waste of energy, but some are happy just to vent on here about...well, not much to be frank.
It just gives them something to be 'outraged' about & fill their days. They have nothing else.

Go on Morrissey Central https://www.morrisseycentral.com/

Tap 'Messages From Morrissey'. There is no option for 'Messages From Sam'.

The website is Morrissey's. That's why it's called Morrissey Central.

Do you understand?

Also, if Sam was a Lakers fan, I'm sure as shit he'd've posted a better message other than "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A".

Back
Top Bottom