Strange/unexpected Moz references?

mishmashrecords-03052024-0001.jpg

within first minute.

Don Letts played a Morrissey song on his BBC Radio 6 Music show last night and commented "An artist that's actually been off my radio for quite a while due to personal conflict, but I've since had a word with myself. Any which way, that was Morrissey with Break Up The Family from his debut solo album Viva Hate.

The strangest reasons gigs have been cancelled

Morrissey catches a cold from the support band (allegedly)

Morrissey’s health has been a concern for the past few years, with many, many shows and tours being postponed or cancelled because the singer was suffering. He’s had a brush with “cancerous tissues” and almost died from food poisoning in South America, but the oddest example was when it was claimed that US dates in 2014 were shelved due to Morrissey catching "a respiratory infection" from a support act.
The artist in question was Kristeen Young, who'd apparently had a cold, the symptoms of which, the star's representatives claimed, "were passed on to Morrissey". Young replied by saying that the cold was in fact an "allergy attack", the Morrissey camp were outraged, etc etc.

From Marianne Faithfull to The Smiths: the pioneering music videos of Derek Jarman

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom