Strange/unexpected Moz references?

👆"Jennifer Robinson" shared the image with a 20k Morrissey Facebook group - they don't need any privacy protecting.
FWD.

Edit:
Deleted item reproduced below:

Screenshot_20240513-074718.png

harmless people like Morrissey for so long, until reality dawns :banned:
Is he harmless? You must not tamper with arrangements.
Mass immigration is big business. It's a business model. Flood the market with cheap labour who will do the low paid, non-unionised, zero hours contract jobs that no one else will do.
Don't f*** with the business model. How the big corporations have used the left as useful idiots and successfully demonised dissenting voices as 'far right' has got to be one of the most interesting sociopolitical phenomena of the past few decades. It will all be studied one day.

Mass immigration is big business. It's a business model. Flood the market with cheap labour who will do the low paid, non-unionised, zero hours contract jobs that no one else will do.
Don't f*** with the business model. How the big corporations have used the left as useful idiots and successfully demonised dissenting voices as 'far right' has got to be one of the most interesting sociopolitical phenomena of the past few decades. It will all be studied one day.

It'll have to be studied on another planet, then, cos I think this one's f...ed.

I mean in the sense of I'm Not A Man i.e. non-violent and nurturing of life, while challenging threats to it.

Are you following the Ringleader of the Tormentors blogs? I think the latest over-reaches with unfounded leaps of logic, in deducing that Morrissey's artistic detour into the world of London gangsters says things about his character - https://tomfpapp.substack.com/p/morrissey-gangsters-and-violence

Wow. 13th May 1983.

Could go in the On This Day thread too so :guitar:

Last edited:
A Morrissey/Smiths mention in an article about, I think, The Church of England.

"...What songs might the CofE’s admirably intersex choirs of tomorrow actually sing? Sympathy For the Devil, obviously. And maybe also Lola by The Kinks. Besides that, 1980s Mancunian misery-guts The Smiths once had a humorous song named Vicar in a Tutu, about a cross-dressing CofE vicar who spent his days secretly donning girly gear and sliding giggling down the banister inside his private vicarage. What stood as a mere joke back in 1986, however, has since come true for real..."

mishmashrecords-14052024-0001.jpg
mishmashrecords-14052024-0003.jpg

mishmashrecords-14052024-0002.jpg

My indie record shop at the time gave me one of these displays which I took home on the bus to some odd looks.
Great item.
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom