Morrissey Central "SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE" - new tour dates (August 5, 2023)

SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE

undefined.png

Thursday, 9 November
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE / Star Theater pre-sale 15 August

Thursday 16 November
CHEK LAP KOK, New Territories / Asia World Expo pre-sale 16 August

Saturday 18 November
BANGKOK, THAILAND / Samyan Hall pre-sale 24 August

Wednesday 22 November
JAKARTA, INDONESIA / Istora Senayan Jakarta pre-sale 28 August

Tuesday 28 November
TOKYO, JAPAN / Toyosu Pit pre-sale 9 August

Friday 1 December
PERTH, AUSTRALIA / Perth Concert Hall pre-sale 9 August

Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA / Palais Theater pre-sale 9 August

Friday 8 December
FORTITUDE VALLEY, AUSTRALIA / Fortitude Music Hall pre-sale 9 August

Sunday 10 December and Monday 11 December
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / State Theater pre-sale 9 August

Thursday 14 December
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND / The Civic pre-sale 9 August

undefined.jpg

The musicians for the above concerts are

Jesse Tobias (guitars)
Juan Galeano (bass guitar)
Carmen Vandenberg (guitar)
Camila Grey (keyboards)
Brendan Buckley (drums)

First image - George Segal in Ship Of Fools (1965).
FWD.

Are you doing all Aus & NZ?
Good luck with the ticket sales, hope you get what you’re hoping for 🤗
Unfortunately I can only afford Sydney at this point but I'll be going to both nights at least. I'll have to see how I go funds wise. Australia is a massive country. I might try Melbourne too. You don't just whip over to Perth from Sydney for the day :)

Just bought my four tickets for two nights in Sydney to go with a different guest each night. At just over $1000 all up I think that'll do me!

Last edited:
Still a bit sad that he doesn't come to mainland Europe, since he is already touring the world. That's a heck of a lot of shows the rest of the year, so hopefully they're going great.

Interesting. Hopefully they know something we don't. But a Chilean article said something very similar, and when I inquired with the journalist he said "sorry, bad info" and then it was edited out of the article...
Yeah it sounds like BS to me.

I live in Korea, and I just bought a concert ticket in Japan. It's my first Morrissey concert in my life! Fantastic!

The Moz in Oz: 5 Songs We Hope Morrissey Plays on His Australian Tour

Save a click:
How Soon Is Now?, Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before, Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday
Given they've all already featured recently...
FWD.

The Moz in Oz: 5 Songs We Hope Morrissey Plays on His Australian Tour

Save a click:
How Soon Is Now?, Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before, Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday
Given they've all already featured recently...
FWD.
Quite a nice article.

Not going to these shows with the current state of affairs, but I remember the good times:

Really beautiful video. Made me nearly tear up too, this song seems to mean a lot to him. It's one of my favourite Smiths songs, too.

I recorded that shortly after I grabbed his hand during Alma Matters!

very nice. interesting filming. Did you only get the one song?

No, the whole show and the one the following day, minus a couple of songs. They were all up on YouTube once, until YouTube decided to delete my channel in 2014 after I uploaded a gig of Peter Hook performing the albums Brotherhood and Low-Life down here in Australia. Now there is footage all over YT of him performing and it's fine.

I didn't have the will/couldn't be bothered reuploading everything I had recorded at various concerts. Maybe I will someday. I can do the Moz ones for you though, if you like.

Live Nation Moz Advert - Singapore

Back
Top Bottom